X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    The last good one was COD4
    Hate to say it but I agree.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Blah blah blah, someone at your house is always playing minecraft you should get them this game.
      My kids freaking love Minecraft. I havent played COD in a while as I get so damn pissed. I usually do pretty good but get mad when I'm just getting the shit beat out of me. I have to explain to my wife that I play to win, it not always "just a game"

Comment

• I was wondering if it was you running home on your lunch break haha. I'm gonna go buy the newer medal of honor or switch back to BF3 if this game continues to frustrate me so much.

Comment

I was wondering if it was you running home on your lunch break haha. I'm gonna go buy the newer medal of honor or switch back to BF3 if this game continues to frustrate me so much.
          I wish I was close enough to go home for lunch! I'm thinking of BF3, I hear good things about it. I think Im just washed up on the COD games. Ive bought about 4 or 5 of them and I've had my fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            We're all in a clan together. There are just some people who are stupid good at these kind of games, not me I'm mediocre usually but I have had a few 50-5ish games myself. There is usually at least one person on out team with 40-60 kills depending on game type. It is all about the scorestreaks, if you pick the correct ones you can chain them together in a loop with very few kills in between. Like I said I doubt alot of people are hacking this game yet, using cheap tactics for sure but staight up cheating, probably not.
            if you are in a clan with him, you have no idea what he may or may not be using. It is stupid simple to modify a controller to cheat or even just buy a turbo one. And I never see anyone getting 50 kills in Kill Confirmed or Team Deathmatch......when I did, they were not in a clan. The odds of doing that an only getting killed 2 times are slim to fucking none. Now, maybe playing Nuketown on a game that has several matches....yeah, i can see getting alot of kills......but if you are getting that consistently on KC or TD, i call bullshit.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              Brother in law just went 97-3 in a game. I'm at work but can't wait to get home and watch the video of that shit lol.
              What game?
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                I wish I was close enough to go home for lunch! I'm thinking of BF3, I hear good things about it. I think Im just washed up on the COD games. Ive bought about 4 or 5 of them and I've had my fill.
                You can borrow it if you want. Your kids playing minecraft right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  if you are in a clan with him, you have no idea what he may or may not be using. It is stupid simple to modify a controller to cheat or even just buy a turbo one. And I never see anyone getting 50 kills in Kill Confirmed or Team Deathmatch......when I did, they were not in a clan. The odds of doing that an only getting killed 2 times are slim to fucking none. Now, maybe playing Nuketown on a game that has several matches....yeah, i can see getting alot of kills......but if you are getting that consistently on KC or TD, i call bullshit.
                  In MW3 I played in a team of 6. We were all pretty good and communicated.

We'd run around, kill, grab tags, then stop getting tags and sit back. It would be pretty common for us to have 40, 50, 60 kills and barely any deaths by letting the game extend till the clock ended. MOABs were the norm. None of us used modded controllers or anything... modded controllers in MW3 were useless anyways.

We didn't have good luck on BO2 though as a team... the game just sucks.

Comment

What game?
                    Black Ops 2
                    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

You can borrow it if you want. Your kids playing minecraft right now.
                      I might take you up on that......my kids could live on that game I tell ya.

Comment

Modded controllers only work with Semi Auto weapons. And now with select fire there is really no need once you have it unlocked. My buddy frequently goes 40-60 with 5-10 deaths playing hardpoint. There are just some people out there that are "that" good. I doubt anyone is modding at this time with it being just released.

Comment

I agree 50 kills on KC would be odd since I think the limit is 75 or something, we usually only play domination, hardpoint, or demolition. I play with him most nights unless one of us isn't on, I'm sure he's not modding or using a modded controller. I called BS on him the first few games when he did that but it's an everyday thing for him to have games like that. There are people out there who are just that good. Don't be that guy who claims anyone who does better than him is a cheater it's annoying.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                            I agree 50 kills on KC would be odd since I think the limit is 75 or something, we usually only play domination, hardpoint, or demolition. I play with him most nights unless one of us isn't on, I'm sure he's not modding or using a modded controller. I called BS on him the first few games when he did that but it's an everyday thing for him to have games like that. There are people out there who are just that good. Don't be that guy who claims anyone who does better than him is a cheater it's annoying.
                            You just said it yourself.....on KC it is very very odd. But i saw it happen all the fucking time on MW3 and i have seen it twice so far on BO2. I dont claim to be awesome, but i have steadily been dropping people with no problem but when i get killed by the same guy continuously especially after I pump 8 rounds into his chest before he sees me and he fires one bullet every single time right into my head, I call bullshit. I watch them for 3 games and you can easily tell they are pulling some shit. It is dickbreaths like that who fuck up the game for everyone else.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Had a guy go 68-1 in KC on me this morning - not part of a clan.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                                Had a guy go 68-1 in KC on me this morning - not part of a clan.
                                its amazing that 6-8 other players could never find this guy to kill him more than once! He must be a super gamer.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X