Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    You just said it yourself.....on KC it is very very odd. But i saw it happen all the fucking time on MW3 and i have seen it twice so far on BO2. I dont claim to be awesome, but i have steadily been dropping people with no problem but when i get killed by the same guy continuously especially after I pump 8 rounds into his chest before he sees me and he fires one bullet every single time right into my head, I call bullshit. I watch them for 3 games and you can easily tell they are pulling some shit. It is dickbreaths like that who fuck up the game for everyone else.
    I agree with you but I don't know if it is connection or cheating. I have always been able to pull host and before this game it gave me a pretty good advantage, that and running with a full team, we would play 50 games before we lost one. I have been accused of cheating plenty of times, but I assure you I don't. More often then not it was when we were playing domination or capture the flag and would lock down the map. We split the map into sectors and everyone covered their field of fire, apparently using tactics is cheating according to 14yr olds. This game has so much BS in it I'm thinking of trading it back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      I agree with you but I don't know if it is connection or cheating. I have always been able to pull host and before this game it gave me a pretty good advantage, that and running with a full team, we would play 50 games before we lost one. I have been accused of cheating plenty of times, but I assure you I don't. More often then not it was when we were playing domination or capture the flag and would lock down the map. We split the map into sectors and everyone covered their field of fire, apparently using tactics is cheating according to 14yr olds. This game has so much BS in it I'm thinking of trading it back in.
      lol, i play with a clan of marines and we do the same shit. lock a game up......in KC or TD, we slaughter, but we are not getting 40 or so kills. we all average around 15 a person.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• What's bugging me now is what's gonna cause me to never play multi like the last blackops is the damn lag. Case three guys running straight to me thru my stream and none die. Or you come in a room hitting him and he kills me. But on the replay it shows him seeing me before I see him.

This game is good only for zombies and campaign
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
          lol, i play with a clan of marines and we do the same shit. lock a game up......in KC or TD, we slaughter, but we are not getting 40 or so kills. we all average around 15 a person.
          Go to an objective based game with no spawn delay and use the same tactics. In MW2 we had a game of headquarters where we had over 600 kills as a team. Every person except one had over 100 kills and everyone had a nuke, we fought over who go to call the nuke at the end.

Comment

• In KC if you don't collect your tags you don't score. So if you just kill the other team and don't pick up your tags you can run up the score really easily, I have a group of guys that I play with sometimes that does that.
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• got my diamond camo for all my launchers yesterday. now when i shoot down stealth choppers, its extra pretty. Getting it for the assault rifles is going to take forever.

Comment

• Lol yup. Working on mine now for the launchers. Any other day I'd get Shit loads of dragon fires to shoot down. But now that I'm looking fir them none pop up. That's all I need now for the past week.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Fuck I'm getting my ass handed to me in this game.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Yeah I have gold camo for 2 out of the 3 launchers because apparently I'm the only one who uses them on my team. Working on the RPG now so hopefully soon I will have diamond camo for them.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Probation Warning... WTF!

anyone else got a "Probation Warning" yet? It said if I don't finish games, that I'll temporarily be unable to play public matches or league. If I'm in a game and I have to run...I don't care about finishing that game or the points I'll lose.

This sets it in stone...I'll never buy another game from Treyarch.

Comment

• I'm working on diamond for my combat knife. Just got gold on rioy shield now I need it on the crossbow and balistic knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                          anyone else got a "Probation Warning" yet? It said if I don't finish games, that I'll temporarily be unable to play public matches or league. If I'm in a game and I have to run...I don't care about finishing that game or the points I'll lose.

Quiting every so often won't put u on the list I'm sure. That's for the Shit heads that are Losing and just run causing the game to stop or switch host. Players do that also to boost there k/d. Will kill a coupe players then quit giving the a 2.00 k/d for that game.

Its dumb Cus you don't prestige faster. Its easy to spot them too. They will have a low prestige and bad win loss ratio but nice k/d .

I welcome it. Keeps games from kicking out. That Shit gets stupid.

Comment

• If you dash board on XBOX it will give you a warning prior to a ban
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              anyone else got a "Probation Warning" yet? It said if I don't finish games, that I'll temporarily be unable to play public matches or league.
                              I don't play the game, but that's awesome. Keeps all the pussies from pulling their usual stunts.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                I don't play the game, but that's awesome. Keeps all the pussies from pulling their usual stunts.
                                I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Working...
                                X