Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll buy it off ya pussies.. $20.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
      Anyone have an extra code for Nuketown 2025 they don't want?
      I traded the game in yesterday, but kept the code. I'll pm it to you when I get home.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm gonna stick to mw3 but I'll keep this one because my step son likes it. Playing the "hindindu" is fun when drunk but this game pissed me off. I just wanted to get in and kill zombies with another person like on special ops in mw3 but I couldn't even get that shit to load without waiting on 7 other people. Lame.
        .....bro....

Comment

• The Zombie part of the game is fun as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
            Lemme down some more beers and I'll take another wack at it , if I don't fall asleep first but so far, no good. Campaign mode is pretty cool though....
            Yea i already beat the campain in like a day. The online play is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
              Yeah, I'm gonna stick to mw3 but I'll keep this one because my step son likes it. Playing the "hindindu" is fun when drunk but this game pissed me off. I just wanted to get in and kill zombies with another person like on special ops in mw3 but I couldn't even get that shit to load without waiting on 7 other people. Lame.

Last edited by Mike; 12-28-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  oh dear.
                  .....bro....

Comment

• Zombies on Tranzit is fun as hell only reason I haven't got rid of the game, online sucks balls and I thought MW3 was bad. This game makes MW3 look better than it really was.

2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT - Current
                    2006 Black C6 Z06 - Gone
                    2012 Silver Blade Grand Sport C6 - Gone
                    2006 Black C6 Corvette - Gone
                    2004 Black Vert. Cobra - Sold
                    2003 Oxford White Cobra - RIP 4/08/12 My birthday

Comment

• if any of you dames play on Ps3, be my friend cause nobody likes me
                      Aye_Plus
                      .....bro....

Comment

• I'm on PS3 also
                        Name: jujuking
                        Clan Tag: [FYC] - Just me and my brother for now.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Online is horrible. Treyarc must have servers from the 90's. So many rooms were dropped in the middle of the matches. If someone will give $45 for it, they can have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Online is horrible. Treyarc must have servers from the 90's. So many rooms were dropped in the middle of the matches. If someone will give $45 for it, they can have it.
                            I told you. How are you liking BF3.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              I told you. How are you liking BF3.
                              I know, but it was free and I found out like everyone said. I played bf3 alittle but I still have to buy the code for online. That's what I really want to do is get online.

Comment

• I haven't had any trouble with the online..
                                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                                X