Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
    If its PS3 I have 30 american dollars for you... This is double the trade in value at Bestbuy...
    Xbox, $40 in sexual favors?.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
      american dollars?
      Uhm yeah
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Lol all you blackops haters should just stop playing and go back to MW3. Same old thing over and over.
        You can't be serious? I have been a huge COD fan for years and normally like the trey arch ones better, this game is by far the worst they have ever put out.
        I got $36 for mine trading it in at best buy, I am done with COD purely because of BO2.

Comment

• I'd say world at war was the worst online play. Was terrible . No hit markers half the time. No most . Plus you think spawn kills are bad now. I'd spawn in a group of the other team half the time during a game.

Me ... I've leaned toward infinity ward for most of the series .

This is just my opinion of the game. Yours is clearly diff. Lets agree to disagree.......

Black ops 2 is better. Lol
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Had my best round ever last night - went 81-8 on KC with full teams, no clans. Pretty much had 3 sentry guns running along with an AGR the whole match, with random care packages every minute or two - anything I needed to control I left for teammates and got at least 20 kills with the smg. Good fun for me, probably not so much for the other team. Promptly went 15-20 right after, I still suck.

Comment

• Yeah those sentry turrets murder when you get them in the right place. That's why I carry emp grenades. Knocks them right out from far away . I love hearing the other ram cry about me killing off all their equipment .

Comment

• 81-8!!!! Holy crap!

I have a question. I bought the season pass and my son redeemed it using his sign-in profile. I assumed it would mean that all of the users on my Xbox would also have it, but it says me and my other son don't. I tried to redeem the code using my sign-in, but it says its invalid. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• Yeah. It only works per profile. If Minot mistaken. Code can be redeemed only once

Comment

• Let me fire up my Xbox to see if my son's profile can use them. Now he doesn't have online play. He uses my profile for that.

Comment

• What perks do you guys use for best results?

I usually use extreme conditioning, lightweight, and engineer (or whatever the hell it's called) because my strategy is just to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off and kill whatever I see. However, like that video above shows, extreme conditioning isn't that effective in this game.

Comment

• What do you play mostly. ? What gun?

Comment

• Domination. Type 25 with fast mag and stock.
                          Perk 1 greed. Flack jacket and hardline.
                          Perk 2 toughness
                          Perk 3 dexterity
                          Launcher as the secondary .. smaw
                          Emp grenade. Takes out everything including dragonfires and hunter killer drone if timed correctly

Anything hardcore
                          Scorpion with laser and long barrel
                          Perk 1 greed. Ghost and lightweight .
                          Perk 2 cold blooded.
                          Perk 3 dexterity .
                          Smaw as secondary
                          Emp grenade

Score streaks. Uav. Hunter killer. Care package .

These all recycle points. Uav gives points anytime a team mate kills someone . The emp kills electronic even thru wall but mostly you get 50 points if a team mate kills someone who was in the blast zone. Hardline pushes score streaks faster. I keep them on the easy side so they constantly get reloaded over and over due to hardline. I always have score streaks on the ready because of this. If the care package drops something you don't want let ur team have it. You still get points. I'm about to prestige out.

Comment

• This will help but your tactics will help better. I never stay in one place too long. That way they can't flank me . Keep them guessing. If you come up one someone. Don't try to rush them. Back away and strafe or run sideways while shooting them. It throws off their aim. Pay attention to your map. If possible back around cover while shooting. They will chase you. Don't try and win a fight that has you at a disadvantage . If you don't get them with in a half mag. Run away and flank. They are camping and waiting for you to come back into view . Don't try to go against a sniper across the map with a submachine gun. Loose evrytime.

DONT STOP MOVING EVER.!!!! Strafe, jump drop shot whatever . Jump out over windows while shooting at the guy. Its harder to hit a moving target.
                            Last edited by petyweestraw; 01-26-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• These load outs work for me. Maybe not for you. Your play style determines your load out. Accent what you do best is the key. because I can go 30 and 10 with a shotgun don't mean you can too.

But the tactics I posted helps everyone . If you don't know the maps your screwed.

I can watch a struggling gamer and tell him based on what he's doing. What load out and perks to equip. Coach him a couple games and get his score higher by 15 kills in a couple matches.

I'm the guy who helps the bewbs get better. Not stomp on them to make them hate the game .

Most guys pick it up. Some well.....just suck.

Good luck and remember its just a game.

Comment

• Why are you using a care package? Seems like with those K/D numbers you should be able to get your own killstreaks. Unless that is how you are getting to 30 and 10 is with getting something awesome to fall out of the sky via care package to have a good game.
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X