No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna,sound off. I like the variety it gives. Plus I leave them for my team a lot. I know ill do my part with the kills and captures and what not. It helps the lower guys get points .plus they cycle faster and that gives me lots of xp. He asked what's better for higher xp.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I use the SCAR most of the time. I only play Hardcore TDM for now, but may get more into Domination or something later.

Comment

• I play dom for the kill count and points. I play hardcore kill confirmed when I feel like running and gunning.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Dude something odd happened today. My live membership expired . Should automatically take out my account . So I renew it.then I get online and I lost 5 of my load outs. No diamond shoties or lainchers but still diamond subs. Most of my player cards are gone. And I have back all my permanent unlock tokens . It says I have the new maps and zombie modes but can't play them. They aren't supposed to hit till the 29th. Anyone else?

Comment

• Nope, I got rid of that shitty game weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Dude something odd happened today. My live membership expired . Should automatically take out my account . So I renew it.then I get online and I lost 5 of my load outs. No diamond shoties or lainchers but still diamond subs. Most of my player cards are gone. And I have back all my permanent unlock tokens . It says I have the new maps and zombie modes but can't play them. They aren't supposed to hit till the 29th. Anyone else?
              I didn't have that happen, but that update the pushed today was fubar.

Comment

• I'm thinking it has something to do with that. I don't think I'm gonna bother getting back all my diamond camo .

Comment

• Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                  What perks do you guys use for best results?

I usually use extreme conditioning, lightweight, and engineer (or whatever the hell it's called) because my strategy is just to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off and kill whatever I see. However, like that video above shows, extreme conditioning isn't that effective in this game.
                  I always use cold blooded. I think it helps, especially with as many people use target finder. I get alot of kills when people hesitate to shoot me because they don't know if I'm on their team or not.

Most of the time I use lightweight, and engineer. If I'm using a silenced weapon, I will add ghost.

If I snipe I switch lightweight for blind eye, and sometimes pair with hardline so I can get guardians and sentry guns to protect me sooner. I can't seem to get the hang of quick scope, I actually use the thing like a real person would.

When I use and anti-air class (heavy MG, rocket launcher, emp grenade) I will use blind eye and dexterity.

I used to carry a second weapon, but lately I've been skipping that so I can add extra perks or equipment, then I can just pick up a second weapon once I find something I like - its like having 12 slots instead of 10.

Sometimes I will put the shield on my back. I don't use it to kill people, but it saves me when people spawn behind me. I hear the impacts, crouch, and try to make it to a corner or safe spot to turn, or pray a teammate saves me.

Scorestreaks I use care package - there are only three things lower in the chain, so the chances of dropping something better are high, especially with engineer to switch it - then sentry guns and AGR.

For the amount of time I have invested, I still suck at this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    I always use cold blooded. I think it helps, especially with as many people use target finder. I get alot of kills when people hesitate to shoot me because they don't know if I'm on their team or not.
                    I've noticed more and more people using cold blooded. My vision isn't great (especially the split screen when I play with my sons), so I have to use a target finder on the larger and more conjested maps if I want to use my sniper or make a longer shot. In one class I have a Scorpion with a target finder and my sniper. I find them with the target finder, switch to the sniper and pick them off. At least that's what I try to do...

I used to carry a second weapon, but lately I've been skipping that so I can add extra perks or equipment, then I can just pick up a second weapon once I find something I like - its like having 12 slots instead of 10.
                    I do the same thing. I'm terrible with pistols and other secondary stuff, so I usually get 2 or 3 attachments on my primary and get an extra perk.

For the amount of time I have invested, I still suck at this game.
                    Tell me about it. I should make it to Prestige 2 tonight and I don't end up in the top 3 very often. As dumb as most think, I couldn't care less about my K/D numbers - I just like to play regardless of how I do.

I just got really happy! While typing this I got an email with the tracking number for my new Turtle Beach XP400 headset. I ordered it from 1SaleaDay.com on 01.08.13 and it taken forever for them to send it.

Anyone have the new map pack downloaded yet? If so, how are the new maps and weapon?

Comment

• What do y'all think of the new maps? I'm not a big fan of Hydro, but the other 3 are cool. My only problem is they seem to have a lot of camping spots. It may just seem that way since they're new and some people tend to camp if they aren't familiar with a map. I got pissed Tuesday night because I played with a couple of groups and even the Prestige 5+ (including a freaking Prestige Master) were camping - total BS!!!

I haven't used the Peacekeeper a lot, but it seems like a pretty damn good gun. I'll be interest to see how fast it will take someone out when I get FMJ's. I got into a group around midnight Tuesday night/Wed morning and 1 of the guys already had diamonds on his Peacekeeper. That might not be difficult for some of y'all, but for me, I doubt I'll ever be able to diamond a gun.

Comment

• I played last nite. Yeah your gonna get a lot of camping a teams and really good teams playing at first. The hardcore gamers usually have the maps first then others get it.

I like the peace keeper. Killing with it.

Comment

• I'm now at Prestige 2 level 38 which is cool, but when I play (usually between 8pm to 2am) I get my ass kicked about 50% of the time. As a result, when I finish Prestige 2 I'm thinking about chosing the option to reset everything and starting back at level 1. Lately when playing with Prestige 1 or higher groups there have been some people that are between like 30-40 that totally kick everyone's ass, so I assume they chose to reset everything when they got to some Prestige level. My question is if I chose to reset everything when I get to Prestige 3, will it automatically put me right back into the same skill level groups I'm playing in now? I really don't care about my kd ratio or any of that, so if it's not going to let me play with people closer to my skill level it's pointless for me to do it.

Also, my set of Turtle Beach XP400's were delivered the other day and they are badass! Being able to add/reduce the trebble and bass with the presets, set the surround sound angles and have the chat levels increase/decrease with the sounds in the game makes it a lot more enjoyable.

Comment

• It will be like you've never played the game. Skill level zero .

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              It will be like you've never played the game. Skill level zero .
                              Than I think that's what I might do, but I sure will miss my pimped out AN-94. I wonder how the lower level guys I mentioned above are getting matched up with the big dog Prestige guys. Surely someone's stats at like level 20 can't be so good that the game groups them with Prestige 2+.

Did you end up resetting your level once you got to Master?

Comment

• No. I looked it up to see what it did.

The prestige level doesn't matter as far as match ups go. Its based on ur k/d and score per minute . I can reverse boost and die and kill myself till I get neg across the board and I'd get put with total newbies .

i don't cheat and love catching boosters. I'm at prestige master Cus I've put in time and unlock tons of challenges and player cards. I'm just pretty decent at the game.

I like when people call me a booster or a cheater. I just tell them to check out my player channel and stats . They speak for themselves .

Last nite I was just messing around with goof ball load outs . Was sucking but having fun. Some a-hole was trash talking and telling everyone they sucked and should just quit, including his own team. Telling me my prestige was fake. I told him to lay off and just play.

He didn't . So I pull out my favorite load out and went 50+ kills and 10 deaths. Looking for him I killed him 13 times of those 50+.

Same out come the next three games. Needless to say he got quiet and just quit himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X