No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! I just started moving up in rank and I started thinking that I might be playing this game too much but you guys play WAY more than I do.
    .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
      Have any of y'all watched YouTube videos that a guy named Dominat0r makes? If not, check 'em out. They have a lot of great gun, attachment and perk info. I was in a lobby with him the other night - seemed like a good guy and seems to know his shit.
      I'm an idiot. I told a bunch of people about how "Dominat0r" had cool Black Ops 2 vids when in fact the guy's name is "Drift0r." Here's a link to his channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Drift0r/videos?view=0. If you're curious about any guns, attachments, perks, etc., check his videos out.

A+ -- I don't know how much you're playing, but I will readily admit that I play too much. I'm a night owl, so my main choices are TV and games once my wife and kids go to sleep. I've gotten sick of most TV shows, so I game. Regardless of my ranking, I suck, but I still love to spend hours playing Black Ops 2 and a little Halo 4. After all, I'm still 12 in my own mind.

Comment

I'm an idiot. I told a bunch of people about how "Dominat0r" had cool Black Ops 2 vids when in fact the guy's name is "Drift0r." Here's a link to his channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Drift0r/videos?view=0. If you're curious about any guns, attachments, perks, etc., check his videos out.

A+ -- I don't know how much you're playing, but I will readily admit that I play too much. I'm a night owl, so my main choices are TV and games once my wife and kids go to sleep. I've gotten sick of most TV shows, so I game. Regardless of my ranking, I suck, but I still love to spend hours playing Black Ops 2 and a little Halo 4. After all, I'm still 12 in my own mind.
        No wonder....... lol I'm almost master prestige but I could also see if there is something I don't know.

Comment

• I just started playing a little more than I did when I got it. I really don't know anything about perks and all the other stuff. It seems like there's a science to it but I just choose my sniper rifle (lv.55) and a hand gun. No room for perks since I have 2 lethal and 2 non-lethal explosives and I average about 7-10kills per game. Not great but not bad for what I'm working with I guess.
          .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Because they are easy and I think they are boring . Not really much else to say. Its my opinion . Who cares what you think? I stopped playing BF when the second one released. Halo has always been boring to me and dropped it when modern warfare released and never looked back. They are good games. But not my cup of tea.
            BF3 is a lot easier for good players to beat up on bad players. There's a larger skill disparity. If you've been playing FPS for a while, overcoming the normal challenges of the control scheme and weapon behaviors isn't really that challenging.

COD is more homogenous across the board due to more similarity between weapons and generally easier controls and weapon behavior. Spray and pray works very well (even if it's not that exactly).

I've been playing COD a lot more lately because my PC crashed. But for the life of the series, COD has always been the more user friendly and generally easier game.

Comment

• These types of videos aren't anything new (See Leeroy Jenkins), but these guys are freaking hilarious!!! I don't know how they come up with some of this stuff and can't imagine how much time they spend playing and editing all of the videos they post. There are a bunch of people on YouTube that do these, but I think Vanoss, Speedyw03, Daithi De Nogla and their friends are the best. Enjoy.

BTW, I'm now a Prestige 4 level 55 (don't want to prestige again right now) and I still suck. I'm a lot better than I was a month or so ago, but nothing special. I played a Domination match on Raid last weekend and went 41-20, but I doubt I'll ever do that good again. I'm usually closer to 10-20 kills and 5-10 deaths, but still have some seriously bad games like 5-15 depending on who I'm playing with. I usually play late night (10pm - 3am), which seems to be when a lot more of the serious gamers play so it can be ugly. I played a hardcore deathmatch match on Highjacked last night and litterally couldn't stay alive. They were spawn killing the crap out of us, hardly ever missed with their first 1-2 shots and within a few minutes had lightning srikes, hellstorm missles, sentury guns, etc. the rest of the game. I went 7-20 and was #1 on my team. Ugh!!!
              Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 03-28-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• People still play this shit fest?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  People still play this shit fest?
                  Don't be a hater. I like it and apparently the several 100K other people online at any given time do too.

Comment

• I still play this. And Speedy is definitely one of the funniest fuckers on YouTube with his videos.

Comment

Don't be a hater. I like it and apparently the several 100K other people online at any given time do too.
                      People eat at mcdonalds too. Doesn't make it good food.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        People eat at mcdonalds too. Doesn't make it good food.
                        Then I guess I have bad taste because I like both of them. McRibs is good in my belly!

Since you obviously don't like BO2, what game(s) are you currently playing? Just curious.

Comment

Then I guess I have bad taste because I like both of them. McRibs is good in my belly!

Since you obviously don't like BO2, what game(s) are you currently playing? Just curious.
                          BF3 most likely.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Currently playing bf3, Mass Effect 3 with a renegade character (started over from the first one, i call this the "fuck you, don't give a fuck" guy), the recent Tomb Raider, Resident Evil 6, Bioshock Infinite, and Planetside 2.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I ended up trading mine in for 2k13......

still playing mw3 every once in a while...

Comment

• Call me an idiot, newb or whatever, but I'm still playing BO2 as much, if not more, than ever. Double XP this weekend and new DLC on Tuesday - WOOOHOOO!

Comment

Working...
                                X