No announcement yet.

Black Ops 2 who's getting it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my ass handed to me by my 12yr old has prompted me to practice more. I joined a game late last night and went 61-7....maybe it was a fluke, but man was it fun.

Comment

• If you keep scoring like that. No fluke. If you don't fluke.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        If you keep scoring like that. No fluke. If you don't fluke.
        No kidding! I've resolved myself to the fact that I'll probably never be much more than a slightly better than average player. The best I've ever done was like 32/8. I played a team death match on Standoff last night and should have done at least that good, but I was stupid with where I put my Guardian and my Sentry gun. I still have trouble with finding the best spot to use those things on some maps. Later on I got a care package with the hailstorm missle on Downhill and didn't get 1 kill. I saw a group of the other team so I dropped it there, but since I'd never used it before and didn't know what I was doing, I hit the gondola building. My 12 year old was laughing his ass off at me.

Comment

• I had a decent game on Nuketown a few nights ago.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I can't see how you guys are still playing COD.. BF3 is leaps and bounds a better game.
            I'll sell my copy of COD for xbox to anyone who wants it.

Comment

• I played BF3 for a long time and when Black Ops 2 came out, I thought it looked better than MW3 so I bought it and I think it's a good game. I didn't even give MW3 a try because I needed a break from COD and I heard it wasn't good anyways.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                I played BF3 for a long time and when Black Ops 2 came out, I thought it looked better than MW3 so I bought it and I think it's a good game. I didn't even give MW3 a try because I needed a break from COD and I heard it wasn't good anyways.
                I love mw3 over black ops 2 every day of the week.
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  I can't see how you guys are still playing COD.. BF3 is leaps and bounds a better game.
                  I do enjoy the BF3 game (PC), but one day I accepted his challenge to play BO2 with him and his buddies on the PS3 and it wasnt even close...after the first minute or so they stopped using projectiles all together and switched to just the knife then proceeded to take turns using it on my virtual persons face...while laughing. So I have devoted a large percentage of my nights the past few weeks to practicing (often times till 2 or 3am) just so I could whoop their ass (I gotta say, I didnt think I would ever get the hang of the damn controller but after two to three weeks, I think I am ready). I plan on challenging him this weekend, hes not allowed to get on the PS3 during the week so he can concentrate on school work (haha SUCKER! not my rule..its his mothers, but it worked out in my favor). I think I now have about the same amount of game time as he does....GAME ON KID! Maybe this time HE will be the one to throw the controller down in a fit of rage and stomp out of the room while I laugh and point.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    I had a decent game on Nuketown a few nights ago.
                    Yeah if you can't hit at least 50 on headquarters on any map especially nuke town you doing something wrong.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I can't see how you guys are still playing COD.. BF3 is leaps and bounds a better game.
                      I don't see how you're complaining about people playing a game you don't like. Battlefield is too easy along with halo. Why I don't play them online.

I'll give away my copy of Bf3. Let it go fanboy. Start a Bf3 thread and go worship there lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                        I do enjoy the BF3 game (PC), but one day I accepted his challenge to play BO2 with him and his buddies on the PS3 and it wasnt even close...after the first minute or so they stopped using projectiles all together and switched to just the knife then proceeded to take turns using it on my virtual persons face...while laughing. So I have devoted a large percentage of my nights the past few weeks to practicing (often times till 2 or 3am) just so I could whoop their ass (I gotta say, I didnt think I would ever get the hang of the damn controller but after two to three weeks, I think I am ready). I plan on challenging him this weekend, hes not allowed to get on the PS3 during the week so he can concentrate on school work (haha SUCKER! not my rule..its his mothers, but it worked out in my favor). I think I now have about the same amount of game time as he does....GAME ON KID! Maybe this time HE will be the one to throw the controller down in a fit of rage and stomp out of the room while I laugh and point.
                        That's hilarious. I was all wrapped up playing Halo 4 when my 12 year old challenged me to BO2. I decided to give it a try and got hooked. I'm nowhere near as good as y'all, but I love playing and don't totally suck...at least most of the time. Basically, when I'm on and when I'm off it's embarassing.

My 10 year old plays Zombies almost exclussively. I'll play it with him, but can't stand it. It's too dark and I can't see shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          I don't see how you're complaining about people playing a game you don't like. Battlefield is too easy along with halo. Why I don't play them online.

I'll give away my copy of Bf3. Let it go fanboy. Start a Bf3 thread and go worship there lol.

Too easy? You must have started drinking early.. nobody has EVER accused COD of being more complex than battlefield.

and i'm not a fanboy, but why play in the sandbox when there's dunes next door?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                            That's hilarious. I was all wrapped up playing Halo 4 when my 12 year old challenged me to BO2. I decided to give it a try and got hooked. I'm nowhere near as good as y'all, but I love playing and don't totally suck...at least most of the time. Basically, when I'm on and when I'm off it's embarassing.

My 10 year old plays Zombies almost exclussively. I'll play it with him, but can't stand it. It's too dark and I can't see shit!
                            Fun..... that's what it's all about

Comment

Too easy? You must have started drinking early.. nobody has EVER accused COD of being more complex than battlefield.

and i'm not a fanboy, but why play in the sandbox when there's dunes next door?
                              Because they are easy and I think they are boring . Not really much else to say. Its my opinion . Who cares what you think? I stopped playing BF when the second one released. Halo has always been boring to me and dropped it when modern warfare released and never looked back. They are good games. But not my cup of tea.

Comment

• Have any of y'all watched YouTube videos that a guy named Dominat0r makes? If not, check 'em out. They have a lot of great gun, attachment and perk info. I was in a lobby with him the other night - seemed like a good guy and seems to know his shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X