No announcement yet.

Help. FBI virus locked my computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pleasure to help and glad it's runnin right again.

Comment

He is the man. I can't tell you how many hours he has helped me. Great (and very patient) guy. :-)
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Patient...yes! Can't tell you how many times he would ask a question that I had no idea what he was talking about. But he would just reply "Well let's just take a look and find out". Surprised he didn't just tell me... "never mind you are helpless"!

But for someone to give up a Friday night to help someone, they have never met, get their computer going again! Super nice guy!
        Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 01-26-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Nasty virus I got the other day. Thanks to TX Redneck this was cleaned up in no time. He is the man!
          Last edited by CJ-95GT; 04-26-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

My pleasure to help and thanks for humoring my being verbose, I got carried away with energy drinks yesterday, besides enjoying working on puters.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              My pleasure to help and thanks for humoring my being verbose, I got carried away with energy drinks yesterday, besides enjoying working on puters.

It's like a drug for me, lol. Any time a family member or friend starts mentioning their computer issues I go into full troubleshooting mode, asking questions and what did they try already and can I take a look at it. I can't let it go until it's fixed.

Comment

Thank God, now I don't feel like such an oddball. I and my wife call it being "on a mission" because once I get started, rarely will I concede defeat(not getting the issue corrected).

Comment

Thank God, now I don't feel like such an oddball. I and my wife call it being "on a mission" because once I get started, rarely will I concede defeat(not getting the issue corrected).

Same. I have several friends like this, so don't feel bad about it.

Comment

I don't mention anything about fixing computers. I act like a moron, because I used to do it and everyone and their brother was like "um, yeah, I got this error on this thing and...can you fix it?"

It's bad when you work in an IT dept, thankfully I have a policy to fall back on that I cannot assist personal problems while employed.

Comment

I had a roomate that was like that. Granted, he really was crazy, but it wasnt surprising for him to be working on a computer issue, and wake up the next morning with him still sitting there working on it.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I got it earlier today... I have spent all dang day watching youtube vids trying to find the correct fix. So far none of them have worked.
                        Just watched a vid about downloading hitman pro onto a usb drive. then doing a usb boot. I guess ill try that.

I got the kind where I cant get into any of the safe modes except
                        Directory Services Restore Mode (windows domain controllers only)

I went into that earlier and deleted everything that was installed today, or so I thought I did.

I have wanted to break this thing all day, only problem is its the only computer I have that has xp. And the programs I use for work only seem to work on xp computers.

If anyone has any imput i would appreciate it. I am to far from garland lol.

Comment

would not boot from the usb drive.

I swear I hate people who do this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoknows4077 View Post
                            would not boot from the usb drive.

I swear I hate people who do this crap.
                            it will boot from the usb, it took me a few times but i got it to boot off my flash drive.. I used the hitman pro with force boot and it worked great

Comment

So did you get it cleaned up?

Comment

Bryan only knows half the stuff he does from messaging me on google talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X