Poll on everyone's favorite smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Update. Im going back to an iphone. This phone isnt what I hoped for. Lmk if you know anyone with a 4s!
    try a lumia first!!! I told you man.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Ok well I was able to trade off my s3 about as fast I could with my iPhone. Had a trader in 30 min of posting the ad. I can say that I am glad to be back on the iPhail. That s3 was slow as shit, no group text (big deal with my family sorry), and a few differences I couldn't live without (one was pandora or music player couldn't be accessed without unlocking phone and accessing that ap. auto correction was a joke too). When I say slow, my thumbs would surpass the phones ability to keep up. That's pathetic! I'm a decent texter, not a speed texter. I know a lot of y'all are android/galaxy fans and I respect that. I bet it's a great phone for modders and such. I loved the personalization of the wallpaper, widgets, and ap icons. That was cool. I also liked the ability to expand the memory.

But this iPhone seemed to be all I needed. I didn't realize how good I had it till it was gone. Thanks to all who helped me out.

Comment

Tanner... S3 does all of that :/

Comment

What, being slow? Ya, I noticed! . As for group texting, u had to download gosms. Which worked. But sending vids u were limited to 1000ks only. That's bullshit. Anywho. Ill stick with this till I can get a iPhone 5.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
            Tanner... S3 does all of that :/
            Most android phones do, heh.

Comment

My s3 is very quick. You can group text with the stock app, and my auto correction is right on the money with my swift key keyboard.

Sounds like you need an iPhone. They are more user friendly for sure.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Folks, I'm not calling anyone stupid here. However, if you're not geeky enough to figure some of those things out and otherwise tweak the phone - that's the joy of the iPhone.

Hell, I'm geekier than probably 90% of the board here and I rock an iPhone these days. All are great phones. Just a preference thing.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Folks, I'm not calling anyone stupid here. However, if you're not geeky enough to figure some of those things out and otherwise tweak the phone - that's the joy of the iPhone.

Hell, I'm geekier than probably 90% of the board here and I rock an iPhone these days. All are great phones. Just a preference thing.
                  All I read was you're an anti android elitist.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by tx redneck View Post
                    all i read was you're an anti android elitist.

Saved and texan by the grace of god, redneck by choice.
                    lol
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      All I read was you're an anti android elitist.

Damn, it's like I talked about fight club.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Damn, it's like I talked about fight club.
                        Ha! I was feelin ornery this morning.

Comment

i read an article about samsung and asus making some 7 or 8 inch tablets with phone capabilities.....maybe ill hold off on the Note3 but i would definitely need a Bluetooth or earpiece for a phone that size.
                          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                            I think everyone on this site can agree to stay away from Windows Phones. Android or iOS is the way to go
                            Speak for yourself.

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            No, not in the least. Especially if you're not in to tinkering with your shit constantly they're the best phones out of the box. Going to get a lot of pushback from the android pushers on here, but they're wrong.
                            Yup...couldn't agree more. I've had all 3 now.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Windows phone hands down. Easy to operate. No bullshit. Fast. No lagging after a few months. My lumina kicks ass
                            Solid as hell....I had a Lumia 900 for almost a year before upgrading to a 920. Both awesome phones. The HTC 8X is a good option for folks wanting something a little smaller that runs WinPhone 8 too.

BTW - I have my old 900 for sale in the classifieds here too.

For those knocking Windows phones....be aware this isn't the same Windows mobile of yester-year...if you are just spouting off the cuff based on some active sync experience from years back, you are comparing apples to oranges...WinPhone 7 marked a whole new era of Windows phone OS, it's an ENTIRELY different platform from those old smartphones. WinPhone 8 has again taken it to a new level.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I finally got fed up enough with Windows 8 on my desktop to do a full wipe and reinstall of Windows 7. Of course Microsoft doesn't allow an easy way of doing it aside from a full format in order to force people to get used to it.

I could see it being a decent OS on a smartphone or tablet but that desktop experience has left me hating Windows 8 enough to not even think of giving it a chance.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                              X