HTC One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momo View Post
    i'll wait to see the nexus 5 first. i'm already 99% committed to buying the LG 7.7 nexus tablet this summer and hope the phone will be as nice as this.
    I like the rumors I'm reading about the Nexus 5.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I have a HTC one X. I'm not sure if it's older than the one you guys are posting about.

I take a shit load of photos, and the camera is scrathed to fuck, and now the photos look like balls. when sitting screen up, the phone rests on the camera. Kinda a bullshit design, and now the fantastic camera takes photos like a Nokia. Had I been using a case, this wouldnt have happened.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        I have a HTC one X. I'm not sure if it's older than the one you guys are posting about.

I take a shit load of photos, and the camera is scrathed to fuck, and now the photos look like balls. when sitting screen up, the phone rests on the camera. Kinda a bullshit design, and now the fantastic camera takes photos like a Nokia. Had I been using a case, this wouldnt have happened.
        Not the same phone.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          I picked one up Saturday, I love it so far.

Disclaimer: I'm not a technophile like all of you guys, so I haven't done any customization to it.

I went from an HTC Vivid, to this, and it's a massive change.
          2012 GT500

Comment

i dropped by the att store to check it out today. it's definitely the best looking android phone yet. only negative is the sealed back/non-removable battery and no SD card slot. everyone is just turning into apple++

i still would have bought it if it wasn't $600 to buy off contract.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
              i dropped by the att store to check it out today. it's definitely the best looking android phone yet. only negative is the sealed back/non-removable battery and no SD card slot. everyone is just turning into apple++

i still would have bought it if it wasn't $600 to buy off contract.
              This. I hate that shit. It's just a company's way of making you pay THEM more to get more storage instead of buying a cheap portable solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                This. I hate that shit. It's just a company's way of making you pay THEM more to get more storage instead of buying a cheap portable solution.
                While I too prefer removable batter and expandable storage, the latter isn't a ploy to sell their storage product, it's a limitation of the FAT32 format and the inability to set permissions/per user file ownership.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  While I too prefer removable batter and expandable storage, the latter isn't a ploy to sell their storage product, it's a limitation of the FAT32 format and the inability to set permissions/per user file ownership.

You can't tell me that they weren't wringing their grubby little hands when they realized what they were going to do and how much extra money they were going to make

Comment

That I can't.

However, since you're a smart guy fella, you *could*your own ftp at home and sync to it via Es File Exploder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      That's gonna be a huge change.

That ain't no lie this thing is fast as hell.

The internet is blazing fast on ATT compared to my Ghetto PCS "4G" personal phone - Samsung Indulge
                      WRX

Comment

The more I use this phone the more I like it. I still think the speakers could be a little louder and screen a bit bigger but it is a real nice all around phone!

As far as the memory card and battery I just dont see what the big deal is. The only time I have ever taken the battery out was when flashing ROM's or during a lockup. As far as the memory card, arent most phones 32gig and unless your a baller and have a 64gb micro sd then you probably have a 8-32 gig so its not any bigger than the 64gig ATT version. If you have more than 64 gig worth of crap on your phone then you really need to invest in some kind of cloud based storage. I prefer to have it all internal. I have had a micro sd fail on me and I lost all those pics. Not to mention not having to wait for the sd card to mount everytime I start my phone is nice.

Oh on a side note, I just checked my data usage and holy crap this LTE goes through some serious data. Im at 4.8 gigs for the month and no text or throttling yet

Comment

I went to the store to buy the htc and ended up playing with an s4 side by side for an hour. I came home with the s4.
                          The real turn off was the sealed phone. If I cant pop in an external sd or swap batteries im not buying it. As much as I had my mind set on the htc im suprised I bought the s4. Its incredibly fast. And they gave me 120 for my partially bricked s2.
                          Have you had any issues with your blinkfeed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            I went to the store to buy the htc and ended up playing with an s4 side by side for an hour. I came home with the s4.
                            The real turn off was the sealed phone. If I cant pop in an external sd or swap batteries im not buying it. As much as I had my mind set on the htc im suprised I bought the s4. Its incredibly fast. And they gave me 120 for my partially bricked s2.
                            Have you had any issues with your blinkfeed yet?
                            You'll be thanking yourself later, the HTC UI sucks.
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              You'll be thanking yourself later, the HTC UI sucks.
                              Nova launcher, done.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                                Nova launcher, done.
                                Tried it, didn't really care for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X