mcitp local testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    Not only this, but I have no problem calling vendor/OM support for your issue, especially since you're gonna pay me $100+ per hour to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I've had a few of those situations thrown into my lap. "Get this working." But I'm not the networking guy, I'm desktop support! "Don't care, get Cisco Netflow set up and have the ASA export the flow to this netflow tracker that you've never even seen before. You have one day." Awesome, will do boss. I'll just say that I'm glad Google is around...
      Lol, yeah all my browser tabs right now are FIM best practices/install guides etc...

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        Lol, yeah all my browser tabs right now are FIM best practices/install guides etc...
        Don't get me wrong, a good base knowledge makes a consultant infinitely better than some schmoe that works for the company that can call support, but the main difference between the consultant and the company schmoe who "is good with computers" is the consultant has resources and knowledge bases and training to help implement what support and FIMs/install guides tell them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Don't get me wrong, a good base knowledge makes a consultant infinitely better than some schmoe that works for the company that can call support, but the main difference between the consultant and the company schmoe who "is good with computers" is the consultant has resources and knowledge bases and training to help implement what support and FIMs/install guides tell them to.
          I agree 100%, I recently had a back injury and i'm coming off of that so i've been limited to desk duty for the coming months. I'm taking this time to build my lab out and study for the MCSA (410/11/12).

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            I agree 100%, I recently had a back injury and i'm coming off of that so i've been limited to desk duty for the coming months. I'm taking this time to build my lab out and study for the MCSA (410/11/12).
            Good luck, I'd like to do that some time soon. I really want to be Lync/Exchange/O365 certified.

Comment

Working...
            X