Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    Their solution is to use a piece of tape. lmao
    Someone please tell McClane that putting your hand over the camera doesn't shut off the mic.

Comment

• bf4 looks better on the ps4 according to most reviewers. if that's a big deal to you at least.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I skipped over most of the responses, but is Mario Kart coming out or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
          I skipped over most of the responses, but is Mario Kart coming out or not?

Mario Cart + 5k is on the list
          WRX

Comment

• It has been 147 days since my last post in this thread and I still don't know which console I am buying.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• i preordered a ps3 but neither system is of any interest to me until a new MGS is release and a new uncharted is released.

chances are i will flip it if it will make a buck and buy one later.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                For that same reason that people buy Madden games and COD games... People are idiots.
                Or people buy what they like?
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Forza makes me want to buy an xbox.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Forza makes me want to buy an xbox.
                    Same here.I love all the previous Forzas. This one shouldn't be a disappointment.
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

For that same reason that people buy Madden games and COD games... People are idiots.
                      I buy both.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        I buy both.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          It has been 147 days since my last post in this thread and I still don't know which console I am buying.
                          PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I buy both.
                            Lol, well, you are young. I am old enough to remember the golden age of console and PC gaming. This shit they produce now is garbage. I am tired of games that are the exact same as the last 8 iterations, with minor refreshing and 10 times the DRM.

Comment

Lol, well, you are young. I am old enough to remember the golden age of console and PC gaming. This shit they produce now is garbage. I am tired of games that are the exact same as the last 8 iterations, with minor refreshing and 10 times the DRM.
                              That ain't no shit. I remember when games were hard, and there were no spawn points. You had to start the whole level over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                That ain't no shit. I remember when games were hard, and there were no spawn points. You had to start the whole level over again.

no shit. I laughed my ass off when forza did the rewind shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X