New xbox unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
    Yeah, but the technology has come a long way since then. Assuming you're right, I will be able to chat with my friends I have with 360s from my One, but not play games with them. Right? That'll suck because the majority of my friends aren't planning on getting a One any time soon.

Why would wireless work, but not wired? I don't understand.
    wireless were always bluetooth and they will be for the one. Haven't heard if they were keeping the 3.5mm plug or not on the one.

Probably would like to keep the advantage separate like cod ghost or battlefield 4 player with newer console would have a "edge" over others.

Comment

• For those who are serious about getting the xbox one you can get one on mountain dews promotion twominute promotion for 300-320 range shipped

Bad part 12-16week shipping range. Probably wont get it till january.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        For those who are serious about getting the xbox one you can get one on mountain dews promotion twominute promotion for 300-320 range shipped

Bad part 12-16week shipping range. Probably wont get it till january.
        Tell me more about said promotion.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Your search for great deals and coupon savings ends here. Find the best bargains and money-saving offers, discounts, promo codes, freebies and price comparisons from the trusted Slickdeals community.

144 worth of mountain dew + 144 worth of doritos = 250 points ( 100+100+50 bonus)
          288*250= 36000 points. Last night auctions were hovering right around there, now they are going for 38-40k.

assuming you can find mountain dew for $1 or doritos for $1

walmart has some special doritos for $2.50 a bag that give you 250 points as well.

I am still considering doing this but I wont eat 99 pounds of doritos and 74 gallons of mountain dew.

Can't donate either since food has been opened.

Comment

• I get mountain dew for $.50 at work, so what does that mean? I haven't bothered going to either of those links.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I get mountain dew for $.50 at work, so what does that mean? I haven't bothered going to either of those links.
              has to have that 2 minute code under cap, and you would need to get 144 of them + 144 bags of doritos and you would get a xbox assuming you dont need any more than 36k points.

Comment

http://slickdeals.net/f/6092168-mtn-...-see-wikipost?

144 worth of mountain dew + 144 worth of doritos = 250 points ( 100+100+50 bonus)
                288*250= 36000 points. Last night auctions were hovering right around there, now they are going for 38-40k.

assuming you can find mountain dew for $1 or doritos for $1

walmart has some special doritos for $2.50 a bag that give you 250 points as well.

I am still considering doing this but I wont eat 99 pounds of doritos and 74 gallons of mountain dew.

Can't donate either since food has been opened.
                Sounds eerily similar to south park episode.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

has to have that 2 minute code under cap, and you would need to get 144 of them + 144 bags of doritos and you would get a xbox assuming you dont need any more than 36k points.
                  So I could get a new xbox for about $150?

Comment

So I could get a new xbox for about $150?
                    ya if you got the hookup for doritos as well lol

where are you getting them so cheap?

Comment

ya if you got the hookup for doritos as well lol

where are you getting them so cheap?
                      My company owns 6 vending machines, 3 snack and 3 pepsi machines. We buy directly from Pepsi ($.12 a bottle) and we order snacks from Ben E. Keith, so it's real cheap.

EDIT: Seeing auctions over over 41K points

Comment

My company owns 6 vending machines, 3 snack and 3 pepsi machines. We buy directly from Pepsi ($.12 a bottle) and we order snacks from Ben E. Keith, so it's real cheap.

EDIT: Seeing auctions over over 41K points
                        Hit or miss last night avg was 36k Tonight bet it goes up to 37k.

Lemme know if I can buy some off you if you do decide to do it, but buying them thru pepsi directly you wont know if they have the code thingy or not?

Comment

• I just bought 2 bottles from our machine and they have the XB1 lables on them and say 100 points.

Comment

I just bought 2 bottles from our machine and they have the XB1 lables on them and say 100 points.
                            Your all set then good luck

Comment

• got back from austin and there was a ps4 waiting for me.

i used to be excited for this kinda stuff. i haven't opened it and not sure i'm gonna.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Amazon got more XBones in for preorder this morning. I managed to get one. But it'll be three weeks before I can actually use it due to travel plans.

Comment

Working...
                                X