Does Sprint. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I use GO SMS for text and sms (same as I used on my Evo 4g). Lot more options.
    Which has nothing to do with receiving or sending MMS messages through any network...

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Which has nothing to do with receiving or sending MMS messages through any network...
      Correct

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Never said it did....just prefer the app over the stock app.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          You sure?

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
          Yup, and I'm not using the GoSMS GOshare feature, only mms.
          2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

The new sprint 4G LTE internet is complete and total shit, it never works. It should be called 4G LTE disconnection. Because the moment your phone goes into LTE, you lose net, and have to set your phone to CDMA only and disable LTE to get net back. Worthless shit.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              The new sprint 4G LTE internet is complete and total shit, it never works. It should be called 4G LTE disconnection. Because the moment your phone goes into LTE, you lose net, and have to set your phone to CDMA only and disable LTE to get net back. Worthless shit.
              Jermy said he can hook you up on Tmob.

Comment

I'm not a pushy sales person, lol.

Comment

My company has a 70% discount on monthly bills so I'm pretty much stuck with it.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

But is that discount really worth the hassle and time wasted/lost?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      i had that problem when they first started going online (the towers) but its gotten a lot better. Still sucks overall, considering HSPA+ from TMO shits all over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X