Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks pretty damn good.

Comment

Definitely great graphics but I hate that you can't play PS3 games on this console. Main reason I won't get one

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
        Definitely great graphics but I hate that you can't play PS3 games on this console. Main reason I won't get one
        its on both next gen consoles.

Comment

Not backwards compatible? Wtf
          03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Egg. Fucking. Zactly.
            I'm glad somebody reads what I write, I put a lot of thought into that.

Comment

Wow. Graphics look great and I love the premise of the game.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                You know what bothers me the most, is that it feels like Microsoft is forgetting why they got into the console business with the xbox: the gamers. The reveal was such a fucking joke. Ooooh look you can watch TV with it, and we added new and different gestures for Kinect! Look, it's even fully integrated with ESPN and you can look at your dumb fantasy leagues while watching sports! You wanna see games at the reveal? Sorry, you'll have to wait until E3, because we are focusing more on the media aspect than the games on this GAME CONSOLE.

My laptop already does all that shit, minus the gestures, which I couldn't care less about. I don't buy a game console for fancy media features, so the fact that they are using this sort of DRM bullshit licensing method is really just the icing on the cake as to why I'm switching from xbox to the PS4.
                If this was reddit, I'd give this post an upvote.

Comment

wharz the PC version?

Comment

i love that people jump to conclusions on these consoles! just wait till they come out for crying out loud. you know they will change the restrictions 10 times before this shit comes out. negative advertising feeds the sheep!!!

Comment

I'm not liking a lot about either console. I'm just gonna hang back for a few months after release and see what's what. I dumped Sony years ago and hate the controller.

As far as being stupid for liking why you like lol. What a dip Shit. Who cares it ain't your money.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        I'm not liking a lot about either console. I'm just gonna hang back for a few months after release and see what's what. I dumped Sony years ago and hate the controller.

As far as being stupid for liking why you like lol. What a dip Shit. Who cares it ain't your money.

I have said the same thing every console release since SNES I think and then found myself looking for one in stores after release. Never gotten desperate enough to pay the stupid kinds of money they get on Ebay and Craigslist but this time I decided to pre-order ASAP. I got kids now so if the consoles suck Ill just stick it in their room
                        Last edited by Lason; 06-12-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X