Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I'll check it out

Comment

Yup, EVE online is actually a better game than WoW - but that's dependent on several things. The first space one I played was JumpGate and I am really glad I quit playing all MMORPGs
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Reminds me of

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Yup, EVE online is actually a better game than WoW - but that's dependent on several things. The first space one I played was JumpGate and I am really glad I quit playing all MMORPGs
          I played it before I started playing WoW, but stopped when the lag got so bad everyone feared jumping through a gate since you would be dead before you zoned in on the other side.

I went back last year to find out my accounts had been sold.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            I played it before I started playing WoW, but stopped when the lag got so bad everyone feared jumping through a gate since you would be dead before you zoned in on the other side.

Stevo
            How were your accounts sold? You have to physically log into your EVE account management and transfer them yourself, which costs 2 PLEX ($35-$40)
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
              You got hacked then, Blizzard doesn't sell accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                He's not talking about WoW, he's talking about EVE, and CCP doesn't sell accounts themselves. You can sell an account in game but it costs you in game cash to sell one.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  He's not talking about WoW, he's talking about EVE, and CCP doesn't sell accounts themselves. You can sell an account in game but it costs you in game cash to sell one.
                  I'm not even sure if he is talking EVE or Jumpgate.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

How were your accounts sold? You have to physically log into your EVE account management and transfer them yourself, which costs 2 PLEX ($35-$40)
                    They were transfered by CCP, LONG before CCP added that function.

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    Not talking about WoW.

Yes, I AM talking about EVE, and yes they DO sell accounts, or give them away, or allow others to access them, how ever you choose to describe it. I did not sell my accounts, nor did I give anyone access to my accounts, and was told by CCP that neither account was 'hacked', I was told that someone was using them, and they would not tell me who. I was able to get one account back (they one that basically didn't have jack-shit), the other they would NOT release back to me. When that happened, I politely told them I would not be coming back.
                    Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I'm not even sure if he is talking EVE or Jumpgate.
                    EVE, try to follow along...

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      Reminds me of

Love this minecraft clip. I laugh every single time I watch it ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X