anyone here play EVE online anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great link for mission running

Last edited by SLOW&Ez; 01-31-2011, 10:12 AM. Reason: ???

Comment

I can't any of the damn missions to work, I show up where I am supposed to be and can't find the objects, even after setting my overview to display everything possible. I don't know what is wrong.

Anyway, my industrial alt, Sexxualchocolate (lol) needs a loan to buy a mining barge if any of you guys want to make some money, i'll pay a nice interest rate. I need about $4.5 million, I almost have the skills trained to fly the thing. If I can't get a loan I'll be mining away in my shitbox ship that only carries 389 cubic meters a haul...
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So who sent me the $4.5 million? I can't figure out who it came from.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Shit, I'd have sent it if I had read that in time Al...

Looks like I'm able to get my wife's account back up, figured out the username/password/old email addy, but can't get my other (main) account info, they are telling me that neither that character name or account name exists. That totally blows, because is the toon that had my stealth bombers and interdictors and shit. I'll keep trying, but it looks grim.

Oh yeah Al, with the 'Hulkageddon' coming up, don't go out in your mining barge

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Shit, I'd have sent it if I had read that in time Al...

Looks like I'm able to get my wife's account back up, figured out the username/password/old email addy, but can't get my other (main) account info, they are telling me that neither that character name or account name exists. That totally blows, because is the toon that had my stealth bombers and interdictors and shit. I'll keep trying, but it looks grim.

Oh yeah Al, with the 'Hulkageddon' coming up, don't go out in your mining barge

Stevo
            I already insured it. I actually want to buy a cheap ship and go suicide into some of those assholes but I am sure I won't be ready to do anything like that this year, the learning curve in this game is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Well shit, been trying to get my wife's account re-activated for the last four hours but the eveonline website has taken a massive shit it seems. I am really curious to see what I left in the old corp.

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I did manage to get that mining barge, then of course I go out on the net and read that it is a huge piece of shit that no one uses because you can only run one drone out of it along with one strip mining laser. The next one up the ladder allows five drones and two lasers. FML

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  I did manage to get that mining barge, then of course and go out on the net and read that it is a huge piece of shit that no one uses because you can only run one drone out of it along with one strip mining laser. FML
                  Procurer? Yea those suck

Comment

There is a new chat channel in Eve DWFmustangs join up

see ya soon (evisicator)(fao ezj)

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      Procurer? Yea those suck
                      Yep, fuck me in the goat ass. It is better than a frigate I guess, just can't wait to get out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SLOW&Ez View Post
                        There is a new chat channel in Eve DWFmustangs join up

see ya soon (evisicator)(fao ezj)
                        Ok, tell me how to join that channel!

Comment

I can make a few caldari cruisers, I have some mats and blueprints somewhere if you need one Al.

Stevo

Comment

Oh, and this. It is the small stuff like that this that I am still clueless about.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I can make a few caldari cruisers, I have some mats and blueprints somewhere if you need one Al.

Stevo
                              I think I am going to get that next barge up the ladder. I like the fact that you can run two strip miners and five drones out of it.

Comment

Top left of your chat window you'll see a little text bubble that looks like its from a cartoon, click that bubble and it will allow you to join a channel by name. Just type DFWMustangs in the box and join it

Comment

Working...
                                X