No announcement yet.

BF4 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow well I'm really leaving this one alone for awhile. The stutter seems to have decreased, but now I'm crashing and even going through PC resets trying to figure this one out.

I sent out a few friend requests.

@DirtySouthWookie
    sigpic

Comment

I had stuttering issues until I let the NVidia control panel "optimize" the BF4 graphics. I've had 0 issues after that.

Comment

Am I the only mofo running AMD/ATI gpu? lol
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Is it just me, or was the campaign waaaaay too easy on hard mode??? BF3 campaign was more intense.

Comment

Downloaded it last night and loaded it up on my PC thinking it was going to give me a huge problem. Surprisingly I had no issues running it on Ultra.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I wouldn't even have known how the campaign was if it wasn't required to get a few weapons.
              Felt pretty easy.
              sigpic

Comment

Input lag is just as bad as it was on BF3 for me. Makes the game unplayable on PS3.
                Horrid graphics too.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Can you imagine how much it would suck to play this game on a computer that was a top of the line, maximum spec'd computer in 2006?
                  sigpic

Comment

So I should buy this for the 360?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      So I should buy this for the 360?
                      PC

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                        Is it just me, or was the campaign waaaaay too easy on hard mode??? BF3 campaign was more intense.
                        The campaign was garbage. Crap story, useless teammates (pretty sure I killed 99% of the bad guys) and way too easy. I used a DMR mostly and had probably 75% headshots because I could really settle in on each shot. The last battle? Drive a boat in a straight line. Press R1. Roll credits.... boo.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          The campaign was garbage. Crap story, useless teammates (pretty sure I killed 99% of the bad guys) and way too easy. I used a DMR mostly and had probably 75% headshots because I could really settle in on each shot. The last battle? Drive a boat in a straight line. Press R1. Roll credits.... boo.
                          Short? Yes. Crap? No.
                          Last edited by Probie; 11-01-2013, 03:28 PM.
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

found a fix for me. Disabled all but 1 core, set priority to high, close out ALL unnecessary processes, zero GPU overclocking or programs to overclock, and set resolution to 16:9 1920/1080p.

I played 3 games with no crashing and little rubber banding/stutter@200+fps.

When I put resolution to 5760x1080p, is chops down to 20-30 fps with unplayable rubber banding and crashing/ pc resetting.. Pretty lame but still fun when it works. Hopefully it will be smooth tonight.
                            Last edited by FunFordCobra; 11-01-2013, 02:46 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

IMO, this game shouldn't even come out for Xbox 360 or PS3. Both systems can't handle it at all. Hell, I remember on BF3 on 360 when zooming in with the sniper to some distant mountain, it would take forever to clear the pixelation up and it still looked shitty.
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                                found a fix for me. Disabled all but 1 core, set priority to high, close out ALL unnecessary processes, zero GPU overclocking or programs to overclock, and set resolution to 16:9 1920/1080p.

I played 3 games with no crashing and little rubber banding/stutter@200+fps.

When I put resolution to 5760x1080p, is chops down to 20-30 fps with unplayable rubber banding and crashing/ pc resetting.. Pretty lame but still fun when it works. Hopefully it will be smooth tonight.
                                Try just turning HT off.

This is the problems i'm getting, album link.
                                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

That's otherwise making the game straight up unplayable as I get massive stuttering when these spikes occur. Happens at 1080/1600.

My laptop gets them too, both my desktop and laptop are running windows 8 (not 8.1) and using multiple gpu's. I've just bought two msi 780 lightning editions to help in the vram department but I am 100% certain the spikes will continue.

Comment

Working...
                                X