• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They wont get another buck from me.

Comment

Sooooooo I take it you're not a fan? Lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

The people that play COD still do not surprise me in the least.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          We sure as shit aren't having 12 player team problems, or tiny map problems.
          Magnus:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

wtf are social games?
            A little too drunk or busy working a grill to play "social games" if i have company over.

Can't you ask your dad for money to build a decent pc?
            sigpic

Comment

Sure, but you know, pc gaming is lame as fuck.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Sure guy. Sure.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Magnus:

Hahaha!
                  sigpic

Comment

Depends on your definition of social. I have a friend in australia that I have never met, but we know each other very well thanks to teamspeak and starcraft 2. I have about 2000 hours in starcraft 2 and 1950 of those were multiplayer hours with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      The people that play COD still do not surprise me in the least.
                      Sooooooo too dumb to know that was a rhetorical question? THAT doesn't surprise me.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Played all week just fine. Cant get it to run for shit tonight. I've been kicked within about 4 minutes from 5 servers in a row for Punkbuster violations (???), and then it locks up immediately in the next two attempts to join.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

So I haven't even been trying BF4 in about a week...Thinking things had to be better by now I logged on and within 10 min of my first lag ass rubberbanding sound skipping trial, I was kicked by punkbuster for a game hack.... Checked the forums and it seems that PB is banning lots of people for no reason...

I've never seen a game optimized so bad and get worse like this. Hell! I still can't get GTA5 online for ps3!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

That's crazy. Ghost is working just fine. Lol

Comment

lol....."Im in full agreement with the majority that call of duty ghosts is a MAJOR flop. But im amazed at just how many of the hardcore CoD fans hate this game, me included!"

pulled straight from cod:ghosts forum
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

That being said I'm not digging it a whole heck of alot right now. Just can't get into a rhythm or into it period. I'm talking about multi. I do like the extinction mode tho but just. Gonna give it another week. Worse case ill run thru the campaign and move on.

As much as I hate to say it I think infinity Ward fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X