Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Dogs...who thinks it will deliver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    The driving in watch dogs straight up sucks ass. No way around it. The online modes keep f-ing up. My view on this thing is going down in a hurry. once I finish it, it may be in the bin for someone to pick up.
    its so sad, i want it to be good but the driving just simply kills it for me. It makes me think its a budget title and not a triple a+ next gen super game like its marketed.

Comment

I played it all day Sat on the One, the driving does suck, but the online hack 1 on 1 shit is awesome... Ill buy it when the price goes down just for that. Saw no glitching or hesitation, looked fantastic on my 4k tv that upscales.

Comment

I beat it a few days ago and I'll be the odd one out saying I really enjoyed it. Yes, the driving is a little rough. Outside of that, I found plenty of chase sequences where I was destroying cops/fixers with street obstacles or hiding in alleyways with the car off. I thought the story was good too.

Comment

I found out last night they finally added police on the online roaming which was nice.

Comment

Comment

Beat it on PS4 yesterday. I thought it was pretty fun. The map was pretty cool, and I heard pretty accurate to how Chicago really is. The driving sucked for about an hour then after a few missions I got used to it. Braking is definitely a necessity. There could be a little more variety in the side missions in my opinion but overall a really good game.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
              X