Galaxy Note 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy Note 3

I've got a Note 3 that my fiancee was using and of course she dropped it and busted the fucking screen..She has a bunch of pictures of our daughter on it and I can't figure out how to pull them off without using the screen to change it to camera mode or whatever it's called. (I've never used a droid)

Anybody know a way to pull them off? Also does anybody want a Note 3 with a busted screen? Thanks..

And before anybody says just fix the screen, it's like 250 bucks and she just got the S5 so I don't really want to fix it just for it to sit in a drawer for the rest of it's life..

You should be able to access the files on it through your pc using usb cable. I believe on most phones the main file you look for is DCIM (?) it should have the pictures stored there if there isnt already a dedicated pictures file.

Comment

How much are you looking to sell the phone for?

Comment

Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
        You should be able to access the files on it through your pc using usb cable. I believe on most phones the main file you look for is DCIM (?) it should have the pictures stored there if there isnt already a dedicated pictures file.
        This.

Comment

Plug it in, it should show up as a drive, copy and paste the DCIM folder, Pictures folder and download folder and you should be good.

Comment

See I plugged it in and nothing came up, my iphone shows up but the note won't..and I dunno I'd sell if for like 300..

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
              See I plugged it in and nothing came up, my iphone shows up but the note won't..and I dunno I'd sell if for like 300..
              seems reasonable for a phone with a cracked screen and wont sync with your computer.

Comment

Guess I'm just SOL..lol It tries to connect to kies but won't work either..oh well, guess I have a 600 dollar paper weight now..

Comment

Guess I'm just SOL..lol It tries to connect to kies but won't work either..oh well, guess I have a 600 dollar paper weight now..
                  Waterboard her ass when she gets home!!!

Comment

What carrier is it on? If it's Verizon, I'll give you $150 for it

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      What carrier is it on? If it's Verizon, I'll give you $150 for it
                      Sprint..

Comment

Sprint..
                        Damn. I would probably still buy it for $150, but would only be buying it to sell it, so it wouldn't be fair to you. Someone would probably give you $200 or so for it on craigslist, depending on the condition of it besides the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Damn. I would probably still buy it for $150, but would only be buying it to sell it, so it wouldn't be fair to you. Someone would probably give you $200 or so for it on craigslist, depending on the condition of it besides the screen.
                          I put it on craigslist, if i don't have any bites in the next couple days I might take you up on your offer..

Comment

I buy and sell phones time to time, sprint is super hard to sell, and always go way cheaper than a sim based phone

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              I buy and sell phones time to time, sprint is super hard to sell, and always go way cheaper than a sim based phone
                              So I have noticed, I guess people sell them with bad ESN's whatever the fuck that means..

Comment

Working...
                              X