Galaxy Note 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    I buy and sell phones time to time, sprint is super hard to sell, and always go way cheaper than a sim based phone
    Thats because everyone is trying to get the fuck off sprint.
    Sprint phones absolutely saturate the used market, and it's always from someone trying to cover their ETF so they can get on a different carrier.
    sigpic

Comment

So on the Note3, testing with mine if the phone is locked you won't be able to browse through he folders in windows explorer. You can push airdroid to the note via the play store, and somehow start the service remotely that should give you access to the files.

I just asked my co-worker who fixes our company phones what the price is, and he said we can get the screens for 225 (brand new) and most places might charge a hundo in labor. Fucking CRAZY!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
        So on the Note3, testing with mine if the phone is locked you won't be able to browse through he folders in windows explorer. You can push airdroid to the note via the play store, and somehow start the service remotely that should give you access to the files.

I just asked my co-worker who fixes our company phones what the price is, and he said we can get the screens for 225 (brand new) and most places might charge a hundo in labor. Fucking CRAZY!
        Ahh, ok I'll give that a shot, thanks. I'm glad someone else tried and saw what I was talking about first hand...and yea, the screens are fucking ridiculous, hence why we just got her another phone..

Comment

Fucking seriously? Holy hell!

Comment

That's because the glass and LCD are glued together. The glass itself is cheap, but it's extremely difficult to remove the glue successfully from what I've heard.

screen: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Black-Samsung-Galaxy-Replacement-Screen/dp/B00HDAPL68[/ame]

LCD, digitizer, screen and bezel: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Screen-Digitizer-Display-Assembly-Samsung/dp/B00GRSX1V4/ref=sr_1_3?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1402547895&sr=1-3&keywords=note+3+lcd+screen+replacement[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              That's because the glass and LCD are glued together. The glass itself is cheap, but it's extremely difficult to remove the glue successfully from what I've heard.

screen: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Samsung-.../dp/B00HDAPL68

LCD, digitizer, screen and bezel: http://www.amazon.com/Screen-Digitiz...en+replacement
              More and more manufacturers are doing this with top tier phones because its one of the ways they can get them so slim.
              It's also why I stopped repairing and flipping phones as a hobby because it just got to a point where it consumed too much free time, and wasn't worth causing myself the extra frustration. You shouldn't hate a hobby, and I was starting to hate it.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X