Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Lol I thought about getting it on 360 today. But it's taken 14 hours just to get to my level. Nit sure if I want to start over lol
    Don't be a pussy, get the 360.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Kiss my....
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I finally made it to Venus!!!!!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Campaign done here. Getting my ass handed to me in crucible Wich sux cus I need marcks
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Lol I thought about getting it on 360 today. But it's taken 14 hours just to get to my level. Nit sure if I want to start over lol
            You wouldn't start over, you character transfers back and forth on the same console family.
            sigpic

Comment

• Like cod ghost? Now that changes everything

Comment

Like cod ghost?
                I proudly can't answer that question.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by racrgay View Post
                  Maaaaaaan fuck this. I'm taking the 360 version back for the ps3. I'm not buying a fucking hard drive for a console just to play a fucking game.
                  Buy a usb stick for 30.00 acts like an external HD.
                  WRX

Comment

• FYI guys, you'll level your legendary and exotic gear more quickly if you'll farm the public events to get ascendant materials. Here's an app that tell you the times and locations of them. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....destinytimers

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Use a flash drive.
                      Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                      Buy a usb stick for 30.00 acts like an external HD.
                      I've got a good number of flash drives, I'll try this tonight.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      Buys cheap xbox, gets mad xbox works like it's cheap.
                      Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      You bought a fucking 4GB Xbox 360? Haha!
                      No. I didn't buy a cheap 360. We've had one sitting here for years, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Little did I know that Microsoft saw fit to nickle and fucking dime people on these goddamn consoles. This just reaffirms why I've never spent my money on an Xbox...

Comment

• Naaah that console if for casual gamers.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrgay View Post
                          I've got a good number of flash drives, I'll try this tonight.

No. I didn't buy a cheap 360. We've had one sitting here for years, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Little did I know that Microsoft saw fit to nickle and fucking dime people on these goddamn consoles. This just reaffirms why I've never spent my money on an Xbox...
                          I too question why they made one with only 4gb storage, but thankfully they did put usb ports on it. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-3...sb-flash-drive

Comment

• I'm sitting at level 25 and have not had a single Legendary or Exotic Engram drop. Not a single one. I'm starting to think RNGesus doesn't like me.

Comment

• So for I've got a legendary rocket launcher and fusion rifle.

Comment

• No dice with the USB stick. PS3 version, here I come!

Comment

Working...
                                X