• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boo. Magnus?

Comment

• I'm still at work until 930.
      Won't be home until 10ish
      Filling in for someone who is out this week with a cornea transplant.
      sigpic

Comment

• Damn, we just finished, but will be doin it again several times for our clan members that weren't able to participate tonight.

Comment

• I want in on one of those raids for sure
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Need help with a exotic hand cannon also
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• i won't be available during this week until 10pm, and I'm open on the weekend until 6pm saturday.
              Finally made level 27 tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

• Just keep upgrading you legendary armor and try and get one piece of exotic armor

Comment

• That's what I've been doing, just haven't squeezed in much time to play with work and all.
                  sigpic

Comment

• One-way I got my armor up was to use my vanguard mark and crucible marks to buy the cheap armor like boots. Was like 63 or something then dismantle them for shards.

Texas passed that tip onto me. Dumb part is I could never gettem from playing. Now I don't need them and I getem

Comment

• Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

Comment

• Not playing on my cell

Comment

• Search txredneck79 in the twitch app

Comment

• Hard Raid numero dos nao.

Comment

• Dude send me a heads up next time lol. I'll play thru

Comment

• You need to be a 29 minimum.

Comment

Working...
                                X