Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    That was a bad switch, especially with all the dlna and medica center updates xbox recently just did.
    I still have live for my 360, and will probably pick up a Xbone soon. I just wanted to try something different.

Comment

• Don't Buy The Dark Below or House of Wolves Destiā€¦: http://youtu.be/UZ5BpeHVTWY
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I don't know how I feel about the expansions. I still plan on buying the game again when it's released for PC to play with some other friends. Since it'll be all the way in March when it comes out, I wonder if they'll have it bundled with some of the expansions already.
        sigpic

Comment

• Guess who finally beat the raid last night? Uh huh.... This guy. Lol.

Got with a really cool group. Did it in about an hour and a half. These guys knew their shit. Got thru it the right way. Killed atheon at the end. Was three and they picked up me and two other randoms.

They just do it to help others thru it basically.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Grats. We'll be doin the hard mode for the umpteenth time this weekend. We have the Atheon checkpoint ready, so that's all we have left. Got the nightfall, weekly, daily and bounties done last night, then the checkpoint.

Comment

• I still need to do a raid. Just his level 26 recently.
              sigpic

Comment

• It was much easier this time for me. Weapons fully upgraded and leven 29 vs 27 the Last time. I still need the night falls done

Comment

• Hit me up texas to help out this weekend

Comment

• The nightfall is a bish for real. It's the Mars strike w/lightswitch, juggler and no burn(s).

Comment

• Throw a time on this weekend and I'll try to join in.
                      And die.
                      But still.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm not a upidy gamer. I'll play with anyone as long as you listen lol.

Comment

• Get on nao for normal raid.

Comment

• Nao?

Comment

• Now...

Comment

• Lol. Well I'm not gonna be on till after 1

Comment

Working...
                                X