Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually till 5 am
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      How late do you play?
      xbox one here.
      ID: CexMashean
      Fairly late, I've got a 29 Titan, a 27 or 28 Hunter, and a brand new Titan. I try to at least hit the daily heroics and the bounties with each of them.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I'm thinking about starting up another hunter just to flip them in the raid and strikes. Shouldn't take too long as I've got full gear and weapons
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Reset today, gotta knock out some Vault of Glass this evening

Comment

• Yeah did mine last Tuesday so running thru it twice more last week was just to help out others. Atheon is a cheap bastard. I didn't get shit the last time lol. Gonna try and get thru it tonight. Guys I ran with the last 2 times we got it done in a hour and a half.

Comment

• Tuesday is my show night (The Flash, SHIELD, Supernatural). I won't be back on to play until Wednesday night.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Yeah did mine last Tuesday so running thru it twice more last week was just to help out others. Atheon is a cheap bastard. I didn't get shit the last time lol. Gonna try and get thru it tonight. Guys I ran with the last 2 times we got it done in a hour and a half.
                I got Atheon's Epilogue last week on the first run, and a piece of raid armor on the 2nd one.

Hour and a half is about right for our guys too.
                Last edited by NTexas_V-Star; 11-11-2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• Got some raid gloves last night. Now I just need either chest or helmet from the raid, and the Titan will be lvl 30.

Comment

• I couldn't play last night, it kept kicking me to orbit from any map and the tower, all with different error codes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      I couldn't play last night, it kept kicking me to orbit from any map and the tower, all with different error codes.
                      Buddy of mine got kicked at least once every ten minutes, sometimes more frequently. I very rarely have those issues.

Comment

• That the first time is ever happened to me, so I did screw it and took it as an omen to get other stuff done.

Comment

• Got thru the nightfall last night. Shit was harder than the raid. Got a helmet I already had. Guy that kept getting killed got an exotic sniper that I want. Half the time he hid.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Got thru the nightfall last night. Shit was harder than the raid. Got a helmet I already had. Guy that kept getting killed got an exotic sniper that I want. Half the time he hid.
                            Which exotic sniper? I got the Patience & Time out of the raid last night. I've been rocking the Ice Breaker. I got it from the nightfall last week.

Comment

• Ice breaker is OP titties! Max that out stat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                Ice breaker is OP titties! Max that out stat!
                                oh, its maxed

Comment

Working...
                                X