No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really just game time. The drops are random. You've got a small chance of getting something good so the more you play the better.

Also as I said before those nightfall strikes have treated me way better than the raid and I run it with all three characters
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      How the hell you all getting those rare weapons? I haven't come across any of that shit.
      Run the nightfall with three characters, the weekly heroic, and the daily heroic. Also, if you've got nothing else to do, run tiger strikes.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• What do mean by running with three characters? Other players or should I create another character? I usually end up playing alone when I team up with other people. They either end up leaving halfway or just stand there doing nothing.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Yes start another character. Then run all three as they all can do them once a week.

The guys running ahead are just running straight to the boss fight to get the strike over with faster. Keep up with them or stay behind to get the XP from kills. I'll usually just keep up tho.

The people not moving are usually people who want the marks or doing a bounty and don't want to do the work but wants the credit for doing the strikes
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So your other two characters control themselves?? I didn't know you could do that. I'll usually run with the guys headed straight for the bosses. But there have been times where when I get there they've disappeared.

Damn, so I should start saving equipment instead of breaking it down??
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Lmao! No, you have to do it three times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Lmao! No, you have to do it three times.
                Lolol, dang it. As you can see I'm inexperienced at these types of games. Equipping my character is sometimes confusing. Like when some weapons have a blue or orange icons or what purpose does the cape serve if it doesn't add any attributes to my character. Things like these I'm kind of lost on.

Comment

• I'll go over it with you at the next gtg.

Comment

Lolol, dang it. As you can see I'm inexperienced at these types of games. Equipping my character is sometimes confusing. Like when some weapons have a blue or orange icons or what purpose does the cape serve if it doesn't add any attributes to my character. Things like these I'm kind of lost on.
                    Lol I had to learn all this shit on my own. Was a pain.

The color icon depicts what damage it does. Depending on the color of enemy shield depicts what weapons to use.

The Cape is just for looks unless you join a faction then it has perks. Take future war cult. Your grenade and super will charge faster if you wear their faction cape.

Comment

• The cloak is just decorative

Comment

So your other two characters control themselves?? I didn't know you could do that. I'll usually run with the guys headed straight for the bosses. But there have been times where when I get there they've disappeared.

Damn, so I should start saving equipment instead of breaking it down??
                        Some guys will just quit if you don't keep up. If you create another character that's the same the pass on the equipment to them. Just put it in the vault and then log into the other character and go to the vault and it will be there.

I used to try and save duplicate exotics but now I just dismantle them for materials I just swap out weapons to the character I'm using. waste of time and materials ranking them all up when you can just move stuff around

Comment

• Tell you what. I'll go rent a 360 copy from redbox this weekend if you want so I can't play with you to help learn all this shit.

I know it's alot to take in.

Comment

• That's mighty white of you

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Tell you what. I'll go rent a 360 copy from redbox this weekend if you want so I can't play with you to help learn all this shit.

That's pretty bro-tastic
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Tell you what. I'll go rent a 360 copy from redbox this weekend if you want so I can't play with you to help learn all this shit.

Man, you don't have to go through all the trouble and do that. I appreciate the gesture. I'll just keep asking you guys questions if I get stuck or don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X