No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You could've at least posted that you weren't going to be on......asshole.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Sorrylol
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I've raided every week but the first week the raid was available. Still can't get that last piece of armor to get me to lvl 30. On 3 characters!! Sitting at 29. Goddammit. Got the Vex Mythoclast out of the hard raid last night.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
          I've raided every week but the first week the raid was available. Still can't get that last piece of armor to get me to lvl 30. On 3 characters!! Sitting at 29. Goddammit. Got the Vex Mythoclast out of the hard raid last night.
          My buddy that ran through the hard raid with me last night got nothing but energy and shards. He got sharded on hard for sure. I'm part of a small 3 person clan right now, but we all have 30's. Hit me up if you wanna run a hard mode tonight. I know there will be at least 2 of us looking for a group. After 8pm prob. We play on ONE and 360. Preferably ONE of course.

What pieces are you lacking on your characters?

Gamertag - Bacilius X
          Clan - Taming Strange Change

Comment

• Got chatterwhited again last night lol. Started a hard raid but just ran out of time
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
              My buddy that ran through the hard raid with me last night got nothing but energy and shards. He got sharded on hard for sure. I'm part of a small 3 person clan right now, but we all have 30's. Hit me up if you wanna run a hard mode tonight. I know there will be at least 2 of us looking for a group. After 8pm prob. We play on ONE and 360. Preferably ONE of course.

What pieces are you lacking on your characters?

Gamertag - Bacilius X
              Clan - Taming Strange Change
              Actually, the Warlock only has boots, I believe, so I could use two pieces for him. The Hunter need either helmet or boots, and the Titan needs either chest or helmet.

Comment

• What purpose does the ritual serve on the cosmodrome? I've come upon it 5 times but haven't gotten anything good. Wielding that sword is pretty cool though, sucks it's only usable for a bit.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  What purpose does the ritual serve on the cosmodrome? I've come upon it 5 times but haven't gotten anything good. Wielding that sword is pretty cool though, sucks it's only usable for a bit.
                  It's just a tie in with the upcoming DLC, which will involve the Hive invading earth, Crota (their god), so on and so forth.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    It's just a tie in with the upcoming DLC, which will involve the Hive invading earth, Crota (their god), so on and so forth.
                    Cool, I was just curious because I had never encountered it on patrols before.

Comment

• Is it normal on hard mode to not get anything out of the first chest in the raid. We tried to run it the other night and I got 1 drop(shards) and we got all the way to the templar. Didn't get anything in the first chest which I thought was odd. Only thing I can think of is that I had already done the raid on normal earlier this week and the chests and smaller drops don't happen twice.
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• ChargespeedxB on 360
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• When does the expansion go live.

Comment

• 1AM PST, 3 for us.

Comment

• Do you have to buy the pass or can you just get them separately

Comment

• You can get them separately

Comment

Working...
                                X