Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    Not a fan of the titan but good luck. I got 2 locks and a hunter.
    The new Exotic warlock helmet, Obsidian Mind, is the shit for the Voidwalker subclass!
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• So I bought the Ruin Wings from Xur (http://destinydb.com/items/259121394...ngs#1.ccLdrcK8), got the legendary fusion rifle from the Eris quest, have a Vanguard commendation so will be getting the chest as soon as the week resets so I can get the new legendary vanguard chest piece, and found a legendary class-item engram. I'm level 29 with that stuff, and as soon as I can get the chest piece and do a couple upgrades I think I will hit 30, probably before the end of the week.

I also randomly got the Vintage Russian Soul ship from the level 26 Strike Playlist daily reward. It's pretty sweet, and I haven't seen anyone else that has it yet, although here's a post from reddit where someone got it:

Comment

• I saw that ship when I was walking around the hanger down there last night. I'm gonna run the raid tonight and Probly get that instead of any good weapons as always
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I've stalled out at 23, I need people to do strikes with since grouping with randoms is such a crapshoot.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            The new Exotic warlock helmet, Obsidian Mind, is the shit for the Voidwalker subclass!
            I got the new exotic warlock helm Skull of Dire Ahamkara right now. Finally hit 31 yesterday. Just need other 30-31s to get on so we can try the raid again now.
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I got the new exotic warlock helm Skull of Dire Ahamkara right now. Finally hit 31 yesterday. Just need other 30-31s to get on so we can try the raid again now.
              The Obsidian Mind's three perks: 1st, increase grenade throw distance (i think),

2nd, gain more Super energy from killing minions of the darkness

and 3rd, kills with Nova Bomb greatly reduce the cool down of your next Nova Bomb.

Comment

• That sounds like gear you would get from the new raid specifically for the new raid. Not saying that's a bad thing by any means. lol
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• The one I have isn't too bad in the perks dept. either. http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Skull_of_Dire_Ahamkara

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                    I've stalled out at 23, I need people to do strikes with since grouping with randoms is such a crapshoot.
                    When are you normally on? System?
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That sounds like gear you would get from the new raid specifically for the new raid. Not saying that's a bad thing by any means. lol
                      I got it from buying 4 helmet engrams from Xur over the weekend

Comment

• I got really lucky, I bought 2 and got the upgraded Knucklehead Radar that I wanted.

Comment

• Also, a buddy of mine needed help with the Nightfall on his last character last night, so I helped him get through it.

He got the fucking Dragons Breath, the new exotic rocket launcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                            I got really lucky, I bought 2 and got the upgraded Knucklehead Radar that I wanted.
                            of the 4 i bought, I got The Glass House x2 for the Titan, the Obsidian Mind for Warlock, and the upgraded Achlyophage Symbiote for Hunter.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              When are you normally on? System?
                              evenings and weekends on Xbox 360 GT:ChargespeedxB
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Found out last night a buddy of mine had bought this game for his ps3. He was telling me how he was stuck on a stage and didn't know what to do. So I told him to show me where he was stuck at. Turns out the he couldn't figure out what to do on the first mission and was just running around killing the vex. He was barely at level 2 with his warlock. I started laughing because he made it sound like he was having trouble on a raid but instead he had no idea what to do. He's never played these types of games. I gave him a quick crash course and helped him beat his first mission. After playing on the ps3 I'm glad I have it on 360. Ps3 controller is way too small and I kept hitting the enemy instead of shooting. Took me an hour to get the hang of it. I do not like the warlock at all after playing with his character.

I'm going to jump on with him this weekend and help him level up. I'll have to use my nephew's ps3 that he's bringing over for Xmas break. I'll post up gamer tag this weekend if anyone wants to help out.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X