No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't gotten shit from the raid really while everyone else rakes it in. I usually die less and kill more.

I get spaceships shaders and shotguns. Did get a sparrow that has NOS lol. The vision of confluence is a really good scout rifle but I've gotten it 6 times already.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      I haven't gotten shit from the raid really while everyone else rakes it in. I usually die less and kill more.

I get spaceships shaders and shotguns. Did get a sparrow that has NOS lol. The vision of confluence is a really good scout rifle but I've gotten it 6 times already.

That is what I been wanting, a good scout rifle. Mine is maxed out at 242 and been using that forever. I switch from that to auto rifle which is maxed at 267

Comment

• Lol those aren't that good. You should be looking for stuff with 300 plus for raid use.

But yeah the confluence is really good. Does solar damage and extra damage to oracles in the raid and accurate as hell. Think Headshots Headshots Headshots
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Lol those aren't that good. You should be looking for stuff with 300 plus for raid use.

But yeah the confluence is really good. Does solar damage and extra damage to oracles in the raid and accurate as hell. Think Headshots Headshots Headshots

Where the hell do you find 300+ at?

Comment

• Exotics and legendary guns are all 300. What do you have right now?

Comment

• I have some legendary special and heavy, but none of them are at 300. My primary are all regular, if that makes sense. They are all same color(blue).
              Highest attack for primary is 267, which is my autorifle, followed by scout rifle which I use majority of time. A real good primary weapon is what i've been trying to find/buy. I will need to log in tonight when I get home from work to get you what all I have.

Comment

• Yeah that would help. Screen shits if you can. Mist Rares (blue) max out at 267 once fully upgraded. But all the legendary guns max at 300 after all the upgrading is done. Are you upgrading them?

Comment

• This is my main. Just upgraded the Ice Breaker, Suros and Thorn so still trying to get them maxed.

2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Since I've pick up the hard light AR I haven't touched suros. It's way better to me in pvp. Pve I'll grab suros tho

Comment

• I'm still waiting to get the 2 weapons that have not dropped for me the whole 4 months I've been playing this game and those are the Vex and Gjallahorn. I see bitches getting them left and right every time I run the VOG but not me. Pisses me off lol
                      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Tell me about it. There's no way that shit is randomly dropping. I'd have had it by now

Comment

• I has both, but no Fate Bringer. :'(

Comment

• I have no fucking clue what you guys are talking about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I have no fucking clue what you guys are talking about!
                              Heh, n00bs

Comment

• I added you ps4 peeps

Comment

Working...
                                X