Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightfall 1, 9 ascendant shards

Nightfall 2, 5 strange coins

Nightfall 3, Coiled Hiss pulse rifle (second one I've gotten)

Gonna knock out the weekly heroics tonight. idrivea4banger, always try those, on the hardest difficulty you can manage, you'll get strange coins out of it to spend with Xur on the weekends.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Did it on all three.

10 ascendant energy

6 coins

Some worthless sniper

Yet the guys with me

Icebreaker

Red death

And that rocket launcher with the shark paint job
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• RNGsus can be mean like that

Comment

• Rngsus?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• It can be spelled either way, but...

rngesus

The deity responsible for situations that are determined largely by luck, chance, or randomness in online games. Derived from RNG, which means "random number generator."

"Praise RNGesus, my Mad Bomber just kills all of his minions" (Hearthstone).

Comment

• I thought so. The Jesus part. Lol nightfall this week was odd. Nightfall was easy but then when we did the heroic we died more and it took twice as long to kill the nexus. Hell everything was harder to kill

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                I thought so. The Jesus part. Lol nightfall this week was odd. Nightfall was easy but then when we did the heroic we died more and it took twice as long to kill the nexus. Hell everything was harder to kill
                I didn't look, but is there possibly not a damage burn on the weekly?
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• The weekly is too damn hard for my lvl 24 but I'm going to try it out again with my new main weapon.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    I didn't look, but is there possibly not a damage burn on the weekly?
                    The damage burn is usually the same for both every week.

Comment

• Loving this new weapon. I'm usually not a big fan of pulse riffles, more of a scout riffle man, but this shit is fucking killer. Hopefully it'll help me with strikes and get my hunter leveled up.
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Glad to see you not having server issues. Bungie is doing maintenance apparently and I keep getting kicked. They said to wait it out

Comment

• Gotta love 360. Lolololololol

Comment

• This was the second I've had problems really and it wasn't everyone just some on both systems

Comment

• Fucking network. Cant get on to play

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                                Fucking network. Cant get on to play
                                Just got a PS4 yesterday w/Destiny. Couldn't play last night due to issues with either PSN or bungie, still the same today. This blows!

Comment

Working...
                                X