Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude the graphics are soo bad compared to the xbone
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      I beg to differ! I just started playing strikes, did a lot of farming and bounties. Scored a lot of rare and some legendary engrams which got me quite a few great weapons and armor pieces.
      Ok I'll give you that. At my level farming doesn't do much.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Yup I alway have at least 70 coins minimum
        I've had such great luck grabbing exotics out of Nightfalls and such.....I had 261 strange coins going into yesterday. I bought a second obsidian mind, and two ice breakers!
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• http://www.twitch.tv/txredneck79 if yall care to watch me play iron banana

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            So you've gotten nothing from the nightfall or heroic? Are you high enuff for at least a Vog raid?
            I've gotten stuff just nothing like what everyone else is getting. My hunter is lvl 25, titan is at lvl 27. Tried a raid last week and it was a waste of time and ammo for my titan.
            Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Ok Fucker I just grabbed a 360 copy from redbox. hope we can sync up so I can run you thru the a raid. Help you work on some bounties and get ya ranked up some.
            I should be on later on tonight.
            Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            you gotta be knocking out multiple weekly heroics a week for that strange change!! Then you can buy stuff when xur has it.
            The daily's suck running them on my own. I usually don't finish them due to frustration. I have completed a few just not enough. Can't even buy anything from xur except the ammo synthesis.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I'm online. Have been for 2 hours. Krazykrow001.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Still on?

Comment

• Yes. I see you logged on xbone. You ass. Lol.

Comment

• Lol no I went back to buy a helmet for my titan. It wouldn't on 360 because I haven't got the dlc for 360

Comment

• Back on 360 now

Comment

• But if I have expansion gear thru xbone I can use them on 360. It's stupid

Comment

• Yo you getting my messages? On 360?

Comment

• Looks like Phogoth with Arc Burn this week. This should be quick.
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• PS4 peeps.....I'll be on for Nightfall around midnight tonight if anyone is willing to knock it out

my PSN: elrafa

Comment

• I bought it for xbox one and started last night. I'm a pc gamer... Not a console gamer. I'm lvl 4 and this shit is hard!

Comment

Working...
                                X