Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    I bought it for xbox one and started last night. I'm a pc gamer... Not a console gamer. I'm lvl 4 and this shit is hard!
    Hey buddy! You'll get used to it.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I think i've decided to hang it up until the PC release date. Hopefully they'll bundle more than just the original game.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        PS4 peeps.....I'll be on for Nightfall around midnight tonight if anyone is willing to knock it out

my PSN: elrafa
        Sounds good

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          I bought it for xbox one and started last night. I'm a pc gamer... Not a console gamer. I'm lvl 4 and this shit is hard!
          It is till u learn what's what. Petyweestraw3 add me I'll help you thru the story
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Nightfall is cake this week
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Nightfall is cake this week

I normally stay in the room and hit him. Do you still get credit since they pushed the new update?

Comment

• What do you mean credit?

Comment

• Pety, I almost invited you last night. We needed a 6th last night for Crota but someone else finally got in the party. We didn't end up beating him though.
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Next time just hit me up. Let me know what you're doing

Comment

What do you mean credit?
                      As in, if you stay in the room and he gets killed, but you never leave that room, would you reap the rewards. I heard others guys talking about it on the mic last week, but none of them have tried it since update.

Comment

• Did it with two characters last night and we all got loot.

Comment

• I didn't get coins on the heroic tho. I got just ingrams

Comment

I didn't get coins on the heroic tho. I got just ingrams
                            Check your inventory, I've had it happen where it won't show them as rewards, they'll just show up in my inventory. I'm pretty sure they're a guaranteed reward.

Comment

• Anyone get anything awesome from the Crota hard mode yet? I'm going to try and run it tonight.

Comment

• Got to Crota last night but couldn't down him. We had a few get weapons but thats about it.
                                Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X