No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ain't scurd o nothin. Actually my favorite guys to play with and against. They don't care about achievements, just winning.

I also hate a one sided game. Cool sometimes but I like it close till the end
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Yeah, after regening on the 360,i said screw losing everything again when I got the Xbone. The other side of that is, it's a strategic deal in that most higher ranked players are unsuspecting of a lower ranked player, then they get their ass handed to them.

Comment

Lol yup. I see it all the time. Guys are like WTF he's just a gen1.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

:d:d:d

Comment

Most players try to hard really. They either try to keep their titan alive the whole game or go after pilots.

Nopey. I run around the whole may dozing thru pilots, titans and minions.

I'll purposefully sacrifice a titan to take out a group with the nuke eject. It's expendable. It doesn't take me more than a minute or less to get another one

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              I bought it today. Level 3 exos lock. Fun so far. Mass effect/borderlands/WoW/halo feeling imo.
              Yeah I get the COD, Halo vibe. Not really impressed so far.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Give it time, it kinda sucks at the lower levels.

Comment

Finally made 20 last night on my titan. Time to start dicking around.
                  Anyone know anything about the expansion packs?
                  sigpic

Comment

Repost!

That was fast, did you put the controller down?

Comment

worked 9 hour days, slept 6-8 hours a night, been playing since last week.
                      Bounties are the key. Get the ones with high xp bonuses.
                      sigpic

Comment

Titanfall or destiny? You lost me

Comment

Destiny

Comment

Aaaaah

Comment

Eff me running! I accidentally dismantled an item that would have put me at 23.

Comment

Almost level 27! I got several legendaries and a few exotics so far. I'm still needing a better main weapon though.
                                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X