Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    Well I hit 20 this morning. My understanding is to just do strikes and crucibles until I get the gear I need?
    Knockout the daily bounties...catch a few public events, do the weekly heroic strike and Nightfall strike as soon as you're able, on the highest difficulty you can manage. You'll generally get good stuff out of that. If you run out of stuff to do, run a couple of Tiger strikes on the playlists. That'll help you farm Rep, and blue engrams, which will unlock Vanguard levels and Cryptarch levels. You've got a decent chance of getting some Legendary gear out of the reward packages. Once you get the Vanguard marks, buy some high level armor, so you can get your light level up even more.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I hit 27 last night after I found a new Legendary helmet (had rare before) and boots (had old Vanguard Legendary. I still have the old Vanguard Legendary chest piece and some rare gloves. The gloves will be bought as soon as I can get home and do a strike to get the three Vanguard Marks I need to buy the next item. That will put me at 28, then I can start doing Nightfall. I'm super excited to get into the real end-game content.

Edit: Here's my guy, with gamertag included in screenshot if anyone wants to add me to friends list (Xbox One)

Last edited by Ratt; 12-12-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Xur has some decent armor this time around
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Man, why can't I find shit like that.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Those you can buy from eris now
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I would've liked to earn them instead.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                Knockout the daily bounties...catch a few public events, do the weekly heroic strike and Nightfall strike as soon as you're able, on the highest difficulty you can manage. You'll generally get good stuff out of that. If you run out of stuff to do, run a couple of Tiger strikes on the playlists. That'll help you farm Rep, and blue engrams, which will unlock Vanguard levels and Cryptarch levels. You've got a decent chance of getting some Legendary gear out of the reward packages. Once you get the Vanguard marks, buy some high level armor, so you can get your light level up even more.
                *I didn't really read the thread*

Are you playing this on xbone? It appears everyone on my friends list is throwing down on this, so I might grab it. I just didn't want to buy another copy since I already have it for PS4.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  I would've liked to earn them instead.
                  You don't really earn anything really. You get lucky and it drops or you buy it.

Comment

• I need to start buying on 360 because people do and then get the xbone digital download for either free or $10

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      I need to start buying on 360 because people do and then get the xbone digital download for either free or $10
                      I bought mine digital download on the 360 and it came with the xbone version included for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Are you playing this on xbone? It appears everyone on my friends list is throwing down on this, so I might grab it. I just didn't want to buy another copy since I already have it for PS4.

Send me an invite on ps4. Just me and a buddy been playing. Would be good to get a 3rd person. Lev 27 for me and he is 26

Elrafa is my id

Comment

• Starting on a new character, titan.

Comment

• Not a fan of the titan but good luck. I got 2 locks and a hunter.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I thought that at first also. Got mine to 29 now and I dig the hell out of it. Hunter is still my favorite tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Yep, I'm on Xbone.
                                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                                X