Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan 2015 cell provider bang for the buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to dump T-Mobile myself, just didn't get decent enough coverage.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Metro pcs here. $50 a month, unlimited talk and text, 4g lte up to 3gb. I dropped sprint, was paying $108 a month for one phone. So far i don't have any complaints except that i went from a note II to a Samsung galaxy avant. No way in hell i was going to pay $700 for the note IV.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

She decided to stay on AT&T, switched to the NEXT 18 plan for a 64gb Iphone 6 with 3gb of data. Out of the box her monthly rate dropped by almost 30 bucks...but then adding her 10% discount in her rate will be about 85 a month vs. the 140+ she was paying. The phone is 3000 times faster than the old Ifail 4 she had and she likes the bigger screen. I tried to switch her to Android...but...yeah....not a chance. Helped her save a few bucks.

Comment

Working...
        X