Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's playing the beta on PC?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

let me know how it plays, stutter, CTD, ect pls.
      sigpic

Comment

My graphics card cant hang with it, lol. I need a new one asap. Suggestions?

Comment

What's your budget?
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Started the beta around noon and finished about an hour ago. I've been playing while doing an online training class. I had pretty high expectations and so far this has lived up to my expectations in every way. The game play controls are very easy to pick up and i didn't find myself having to go back to look up what a specific key did. Aiming is fairly easy and differs between the guns, some guns have more recoil than others, and requires a burst fire to be accurate. I think the gun sounds could be a little more realistic. There will be dozens of parts to mod out your gun based on your play style, some picked up from enemies, from missions, and some bought from vendors. The enemy AI is similar to Rainbow 6 in that they move around a lot. I played several missions on hard (highest they offered in beta) and completing the mission required a little more finesse. I've ready that these graphics have been dialed back for the beta and yet they're absolutely amazing. For those of you with high end graphics cards, you'll have a plethora of tuning options to visually please you. I ran everything on my 970 Ti on Ultra without any issues while getting a solid 60 fps. I'd like to see destructive environments in the game which is something this game is lacking. I will say the weather effects are pretty cool because snow builds up on your character in the environment when it's snowing. With the game being a beta, I expected to find bug after bug and I have to search hard to find my first couple bugs, all of which are minor. I think Ubisoft did it right by pushing the game back to hopefully fix issues they were having in the alpha. Overall I think this game will be awesome.

Oh and I did spend the past few hours hanging out in the Dark Zone and while I didn't have any sort of team or squad, I was still able to acquire some good pieces of gear. I can't wait to roll in there with a group of friends.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              ... Overall I think this game will be awesome.

Oh and I did spend the past few hours hanging out in the Dark Zone and while I didn't have any sort of team or squad, I was still able to acquire some good pieces of gear. I can't wait to roll in there with a group of friends.
              Awesome.

DFWMustangs Group? I lost interest with the Star Wars quickly (the game, not y'all). Sounds like this game would be great for a gamer group.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I wanna buy but I don't think I'll get in beta so I'll wait till march release. I saw its on cdkeys for like 30 bucks but I'm sure it probably won't include a beta key because its emailed to you from nvidia or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  What's your budget?
                  I would like to stay around 300 but if there was something just fucking awesome that was more I can swing it.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I would like to stay around 300 but if there was something just fucking awesome that was more I can swing it.
                    You really can't go wrong with a Nvidia GTX 970.

Comment

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814125840

How come I see this one and it cost more than some that have 8gb of on board? I just flat out dont know what I am looking at, I admit it.

Comment

will have x2 980TIs for sale in a few months
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                          will have x2 980TIs for sale in a few months
                          Those are nice. I would take one for sure if the price is right. Shoot me a PM

Comment

It was fun, I saw Greg in there but never in the same area doing the same stuff.

The game gave me a headache after a couple of hours, something to do with the motion. But so far what they released in beta is nice. Good blend of rpgmmo and fps.

Comment

I got a beta invite code, but i guess im in the back of the line and am waiting to get my closed beta key.

Comment

Yeah didn't get one. I'll also be parting with my 980ti once the next gen cards release.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X