No announcement yet.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I purchased the preorder on Steam on Thursday and got my beta key tied to my Steam account, and was playing as soon as it downloaded

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      It was fun, I saw Greg in there but never in the same area doing the same stuff.

The game gave me a headache after a couple of hours, something to do with the motion. But so far what they released in beta is nice. Good blend of rpgmmo and fps.
      Last night I found out that the dark zone divides up who you can group up with based on level. I've hit lvl 12 in the dark zone and was hoping to power level a buddy who'd just gotten into the beta. Entered the dark zone and we were grouped up but couldn't see each other on the map or in game. You can see who you're grouped with in the lower right corner of your screen and under his name it basically told me he's too low of a level to run around with me. That sucks but I understand why they do it.

The assholes were out in full force in the DZ last night. I had multiple pieces of pink gear stolen from me because I wasn't grouped up.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Last night I found out that the dark zone divides up who you can group up with based on level. I've hit lvl 12 in the dark zone and was hoping to power level a buddy who'd just gotten into the beta. Entered the dark zone and we were grouped up but couldn't see each other on the map or in game. You can see who you're grouped with in the lower right corner of your screen and under his name it basically told me he's too low of a level to run around with me. That sucks but I understand why they do it.

The assholes were out in full force in the DZ last night. I had multiple pieces of pink gear stolen from me because I wasn't grouped up.
        Yeah I solo'd around a bit, I think i'm lvl 8 now. Got ganked a few times by teams of 4-5. I did take a few out one by one as they were going after someone else. I haven't even checked my loot from being in there

Comment

Have yall seen any hacking? I've read a couple reports thats its really bad already!

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            Have yall seen any hacking? I've read a couple reports thats its really bad already!
            I've seen it several times and saw it last night. I was grouped up with 4 other people in the dark zone last night and we were running around with another group of 5, hitting all the spots were NPC spawn. We'd noticed a group of 3 rogues that had been on the map for a while and decided them out. They were high level rogues which means they'd been killing over and over. We decided to try and take them out and in a matter of seconds we were all dead with from a total of 4 shots. 10 people killed with 4 shots? One of the guys in my group spoke up on comms and said "and that my friends is hacking already in the game".

I've been in several fire fights against guys that are geared out and no one takes you out that quickly, not even with a single grenade.

The fact that the source code from game to game makes it easy for a programmer to write a script for a game before it even comes out and tweak it on the fly when they go to test it out.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Good read about the size of the map in beta.

According to some map comparisons, The Division beta had 22% of the full map. Also, the Dark Zone comprises 18% of the total playable map.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Its sad that it just cant be stopped. The only time you are guaranteed a no hack experience is just for a few hours after any patch or update.

Its dominantly kids that hack because In all my years of gaming (and that's fucking a lot) I've never met an aimbot hacker that doesn't sound like a little girl when they talk.

Rainbow 6 siege, got hacked last night. All our lil drones exploded instantly then when the match started, we all died at spawn and I just shut it off.

Star wars battlefront, I do pretty good now. I'm in the top 5 but #1 always has something like 80 kills and 5 deaths; its just not possible.

GTA5, fucking forget about it. You cant even spawn without a hacker putting you in a cage or killing you with explosions while in passive, ect. I just don't even try.

I just play one player games now really. My BP is already 190/150 sometimes and I don't wana have a coronary at my PC over this shit.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                  Its sad that it just cant be stopped. The only time you are guaranteed a no hack experience is just for a few hours after any patch or update.

Its dominantly kids that hack because In all my years of gaming (and that's fucking a lot) I've never met an aimbot hacker that doesn't sound like a little girl when they talk.

Rainbow 6 siege, got hacked last night. All our lil drones exploded instantly then when the match started, we all died at spawn and I just shut it off.

Star wars battlefront, I do pretty good now. I'm in the top 5 but #1 always has something like 80 kills and 5 deaths; its just not possible.

GTA5, fucking forget about it. You cant even spawn without a hacker putting you in a cage or killing you with explosions while in passive, ect. I just don't even try.

I just play one player games now really. My BP is already 190/150 sometimes and I don't wana have a coronary at my PC over this shit.
                  "If you got the skills, you don't need the hacks. That is what noobs do, they can't accept the fact that they don't have skills." - Jeremy
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Open beta 18th - 21st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Open beta time you pieces of shit. Get some.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be on all night.

Comment

I haven't pre-loaded the game. I guess I'll try to download it tonight and see what happens.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I'll hack your ass just to ruin your experience.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

So is this a Fps game or not? I'm looking for a more realistic game to replace COD3...the backpack rocket boosters and other futuristic bs is a bit much for me. I saw the preview and it looks good... This would be on Xbox One

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                                So is this a Fps game or not? I'm looking for a more realistic game to replace COD3...the backpack rocket boosters and other futuristic bs is a bit much for me. I saw the preview and it looks good... This would be on Xbox One
                                No, it's 3rd person.

Comment

Working...
                                X