No announcement yet.

who is getting gran turismo 5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the restart helped. This game menu is still real slow though and I did install the 8 gigs to hard drive. I cant imagine how slow it would be if I didnt!

I got my page made but no idea what to do next. This game is seriously overly complicated. My youngest son and I played a bit with rally cars and after one race he was bored with it and went back to his room to play gears of war lol.

Comment

Post up tricks/tips to get it running faster/smoother and I'll do the same if I figure anything out as well. I forget my ps3 handle because there are so many "e's" in it, but I'll post that up in here as well if anybody wants to fuck around online later tonight and over the weekend.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Just picked up mine from gamestop. Did any of you all who pre-ordered it get any DLC?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          Just picked up mine from gamestop. Did any of you all who pre-ordered it get any DLC?
          i picked mine up from game stop. i didnt preorder but the guy entered it in the system like i did and i got the code.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
            i picked mine up from game stop. i didnt preorder but the guy entered it in the system like i did and i got the code.

If it's on the receipt, then I'll have to check it. Left it in the truck. If not, gonna call back up there.

Comment

Yeah I pre ordered and the code was on the reciept. Got the gamestop nascar and mclaren F1. Cant drive them I dont think cause Im not uber cool enough.

I gave up after getting a couple liscenses because I had some stuff to do. I should be back on later though.

My PSN user is Lasonp

Comment

I'm installing it now... Lol at 20 mins, I'm looking forward to all the foxbodies that are supposed to be in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                  I'm installing it now... Lol at 20 mins, I'm looking forward to all the foxbodies that are supposed to be in the game!
                  shit after that 20 mins, there is an update then another something or other. its a solid hour before you can game. lucky for me i was cleaning anyways while it was prepping.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Well so far I'm a little disappointed, i've had to force quit the game several times after it randomly freezes up in menus. The last time I had finally gotten gold on a particular license after 2 hours of trying, and it hung on the menu after completing it and didn't save my gold..........

Comment

lol, mine isn't connected to the internet right now so I didn't install the update. Popped it in and got going right away and it's been great, haven't had a single issue.

I'm glad to see the elevator music make its return for the menu screens.

I think the physics are also a crapload better, but in really small ways. FWD cars plow more, RWD cars are a lot more willing to rotate. On the surface it's not much different from 4 but after playing for a bit there's a noticeable difference.

Comment

I was playing within 30 minutes of putting the game in. Not sure why some of you are having to wait an hour+.

I messed around a bit in arcade mode in some snow races, and started working on my licenses in career mode. Will play around more with it this weekend.

Comment

Popped mine in,installed new update, and installed the 8gig. Took about 45 min total and started to play. I got a few gold,silver medals before I went to bed. Everything went smooth, no hiccups or freeze(knocks on wood).

Comment

Yeah, that 20 minute note sucks. I was already tired of playing when it finaly loaded.
                            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Played about 3 hours last night. Wish I had more credits. My Miata is a turd. Finished B-lic, then started a-lic tests.
                              I liked the Karting races.

I did not have any issues with the updates/ downloads, sounds sync.
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                                Played about 3 hours last night. Wish I had more credits. My Miata is a turd. Finished B-lic, then started a-lic tests.
                                I liked the Karting races.

I did not have any issues with the updates/ downloads, sounds sync.
                                So I got a kart, but don't really know what to do with it. I've got a silvia that I went and purchased from the used garage as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X