Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    Wow, just wow. I knew that was coming, just hate to see him die. I do wish they kept his wife alive like the books though. And I agree, lol, no point in liking anyone, cause they will die.
    From what I remember the hound is still alive and well in the books.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      From what I remember the hound is still alive and well in the books.
      yup, he actually has a good story.

pretty damn good episode, I kept watching the timer bar and kept thinking when the fuck is it going to happen. then the doors closed and the song played. I did not see the death of Rob's wife coming especially as how brutal they did it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
          I havent read the books.. but the SECOND she said " i shall call him Eddard stark" i looked over to my wife and said "god dammit.. now they are all going to die"..

BOOM

Dead.. lol
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• I was blown away, after this episode. Im almost wanting to search for spoilers, or maybe even read the book. almost

Comment

• The book is good, but the series is not a direct 1:1 - there are some significant differences and they can diverge quite a bit. Its really only in these minor subplots that it does it so far there hasn't been anything major (ie Ed Stark dies in the book vs lives in the series)

When I first started reading the book (after seeing seasons 1&2) I got frustrated because I kept getting things mixed up between the book/series. That and my hate for Jofferey made me want to punt the book across the room. Tough to read it then.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                I was blown away, after this episode. Im almost wanting to search for spoilers, or maybe even read the book. almost
                read the books, give me your email address. I have them in pdf's.

very fucking worth it.

Comment

• Holy shit balls. I've been hearing about the red wedding for a while, but I was totally surprised by what happened. George RR Martin is a ruthless bastard with his characters.

Comment

• Ok so that was really fucked up. Even compared to the books. My wife is pregnant currently, so that really hit home when that mother fucker stabbed her... I'm so angry at the show for adding that part.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                      I was blown away, after this episode. Im almost wanting to search for spoilers, or maybe even read the book. almost
                      I read a spoiler before this happened. Sucks because I was expecting it the whole time. I have been holding myself back from reading anymore lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                        Ok so that was really fucked up. Even compared to the books. My wife is pregnant currently, so that really hit home when that mother fucker stabbed her... I'm so angry at the show for adding that part.
                        Get over it, pussy.

Comment

The book is good, but the series is not a direct 1:1 - there are some significant differences and they can diverge quite a bit. Its really only in these minor subplots that it does it so far there hasn't been anything major (ie Ed Stark dies in the book vs lives in the series)

When I first started reading the book (after seeing seasons 1&2) I got frustrated because I kept getting things mixed up between the book/series. That and my hate for Jofferey made me want to punt the book across the room. Tough to read it then.
                          Ed Stark lives in the series?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                            Ed Stark lives in the series?
                            No - i used that as an example of a major plot depart from the book which hasnt happened.

Get your thumb out of your ass pussy and learn some reading comprehension.

Comment

• *SPOILER*

I have not seen the episode from last night yet, I have read all of the available books though and any additional material that is available. One of the characters killed last night does not stay dead. Also, there are a few others that are going to die so don't get attached, you pussies.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

No - i used that as an example of a major plot depart from the book which hasnt happened.

Get your thumb out of your ass pussy and learn some reading comprehension.
                                Learn to write. Re-read your post. There are significant differences. IE Ned dying in the books and not in the series. Form a cohesive thought before making suggestions about what someone should do with their thumbs. Like "When it comes to major plot points the series follows the books, however there are minor details either added, removed, or changed like Ned being stabbed in the leg in the series while fighting Jamie while in the book he simply fell off of his horse and broke his leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X