No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but I guess he left for some reason or another. Just like that one dude who was cast as Lord Karstark and got into some bar brawl...that guy made the Karstark character come alive.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Moses on a matzah! That's a big sumbitch!

EDIT: He doesn't even look like he'd have to hit you to hurt you. He could just mash you up with his hands.
        Last edited by YALE; 02-06-2014, 09:40 PM.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Moses on a matzah! That's a big sumbitch!

EDIT: He doesn't even look like he'd have to hit you to hurt you. He could just mash you up with his hands.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          Originally Posted By: Polska
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
            Inside info or something? Ah, I don't care.

Comment

• She wants the D.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                He'll be playing Gregor Clegane in season 4. This is the third actor to play him. In the show he isn't that bad. In the books old Gregor butchers women and children and kharma comes back to fuck him pretty hard. Not sure what will happen in the show, he isn't exactly a major villian.

As for the books, if any of you guys are interested I HIGHLY recommend the audiobooks. I listen to them on the way to work and am on my second time going through the second book.

Oh, I also read the other day that the mother of dragons actress, Emilia whatever, is going to play Sarah Conner in the next Terminator movie.
                Last edited by Broncojohnny; 02-08-2014, 09:13 PM.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• April 7, kicks off season 4, can't wait. Will anything ever top the red wedding?

Comment

• Well my mother just got the first three episodes in for this season. Guess I know what Crystal and I will be watching tonight.

Comment

• Just make sure to leave the blinds open

Comment

• It's almost here! Can't wait to see what carnage we're in store for this season.

Something I heard about to help minimize the speedbumps:

Daario Naharis: The ken doll mercenary that helped out Dany last season has been recast with an actor that looks nothing like the old one. He's supposedly a great actor though, so it should be a good change.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          It's almost here! Can't wait to see what carnage we're in store for this season.

Something I heard about to help minimize the speedbumps:

Daario Naharis: The ken doll mercenary that helped out Dany last season has been recast with an actor that looks nothing like the old one. He's supposedly a great actor though, so it should be a good change.

That dude was the shit in Treme!

Comment

• Free HBO for the weekend. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• <3 hrs!
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I didn't think this episode was all that good. Starting to like the hound a lot more though...

Comment

Working...
                                X