No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 will combine elements of Books 2 and 3, since some events in book 3 are happening at the same time as events in book 2.

Comment

I just finished Book 5, just awesome. Hopefully Book 6 is on the way soon...at least the new season starts sunday to keep me busy for a while

Comment

Today is the day, ladies and gents. Can't wait!

Comment

I'm at work tonight from 7pm, to 7am, so fuck all y'all.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I'm at work tonight from 7pm, to 7am, so fuck all y'all.
            I could not talk my wife into us upgrading our Uverse to include HBO this year. That is right, I said it, she won the argument; since I infected her with the my spawn I figured she can have her way for a while.

Now to find it online so I can download it.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

No spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but this season is about to get crazy...Looks awesome, all the new characters are going to bring a lot to the table.

Comment

Yeah, that was bad ass. Not sure where to even start. Consistent awesomeness.

I find myself rooting for different people on just about every side. Arya and Dany are still two of my favs. I like where Robb is going, bringing the ass whipping with him. That bigger dire wolf is pretty bad ass. I think Jamie needed a clean pair of shorts after that encounter. They've painted the Lannisters as so thoroughly hate-able, but I can't help but like Tyrion. I expect Theon to fuck Robb over somehow.

There's certainly no such thing as a happy ending in this story. Whoever wins (if there is such a thing), there will be losers that I feel sorry for.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Yeah, that was bad ass. Not sure where to even start. Consistent awesomeness.

I find myself rooting for different people on just about every side. Arya and Dany are still two of my favs. I like where Robb is going, bringing the ass whipping with him. That bigger dire wolf is pretty bad ass. I think Jamie needed a clean pair of shorts after that encounter. They've painted the Lannisters as so thoroughly hate-able, but I can't help but like Tyrion. I expect Theon to fuck Robb over somehow.

There's certainly no such thing as a happy ending in this story. Whoever wins (if there is such a thing), there will be losers that I feel sorry for.
                  It almost seems like Tyrion is the only Lannister with half a brain. Tywin is power hungry and Jaimie and Cersei don't have any foresight into their actions.

Comment

Everyone dies.

Comment

• this is the very nice movie

Comment

• Originally posted by devilcry2 View Post
                        this is the very nice movie
                        Fuck off.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Just picked up for a third season.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            It almost seems like Tyrion is the only Lannister with half a brain. Tywin is power hungry and Jaimie and Cersei don't have any foresight into their actions.
                            I don't know if you've gone through any of the books, but I'm a good way through the third one and I'm convinced that eventually it will be Tyrion who brings down the Lannisters. He's nowhere near doing it yet with where I'm at, but I have a feeling.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• last nights episode is getting very dark. the ending i was like wtf!

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                last nights episode is getting very dark. the ending i was like wtf!
                                I was really wondering how they would handle that part from the book, pretty true to the book's description. I think it is a little bit out of order from the book, but that is to be expected...

This season is about to get really, really good.

Comment

Working...
                                X