Django Unchained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was good. I liked it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Waiting for the dvd since no girls want me and i cant stand stand assholes texting in front me or kicking the back of my seat.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Waiting for the dvd since no girls want me and i cant stand stand assholes texting in front me or kicking the back of my seat.
        Fag. Quit being a hermit.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Waiting for the dvd since no girls want me and i cant stand stand assholes texting in front me or kicking the back of my seat.
          Soo...if "she" looks like a girl, would that still count for you? I mean, you know there is a pipe down there, but "she" would probably want you.

OH and I liked django...though I don't know if I would want to be forever known as the guy who was holding Jamie Foxx's junk in my hand.

Comment

lol!

I'm going tonight. On Nightline last night, JF, LDC and QT were interviewed together about the movie. It seems that its a love story, haha!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              lol!

I'm going tonight. On Nightline last night, JF, LDC and QT were interviewed together about the movie. It seems that its a love story, haha!
              What part of, "Sigfried myths," didn't you understand, rednexican?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Spoiler:

The only part of the movie that was so stupid I questioned whether or not it actually happened was when django shot the sister in the hallway. He fires from above her on a staircase, and she flies backwards through the hallway perpendicular. Obviously all the gore/recoil was incredibly unrealistic, but this was just hilariously bad.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Spoiler:

I'm done hiding spoilers, if people are still reading this thread that haven't seen it and get upset about it it's their dumbass fault.

I think that whole millisecond was just for the shock of the no quarter he gives to anyone, even someone whose only seeming "crime" during the entire movie was apathy to the issue of slavery. I think it was QTs way of showing that those who acquiesced to it through inaction deserved just as violent an end as the perpetrators. Or I could just be over analyzing some typical QT violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I'm done hiding spoilers, if people are still reading this thread that haven't seen it and get upset about it it's their dumbass fault.

I think that whole millisecond was just for the shock of the no quarter he gives to anyone, even someone whose only seeming "crime" during the entire movie was apathy to the issue of slavery. I think it was QTs way of showing that those who acquiesced to it through inaction deserved just as violent an end as the perpetrators. Or I could just be over analyzing some typical QT violence.
                    I was just referring to the unrealistic angle at which she flew. It's like shooting someone in the chest and they fly sideways, it was just bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I was just referring to the unrealistic angle at which she flew. It's like shooting someone in the chest and they fly sideways, it was just bad.
                      It was intentionally that way, IMO. Ridiculous to the point it was comical. A lot of gore is that way in QT movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        You didn't invite me asshole, I see now where your priorities are at!! Did he at least hug you goodnight??
                        How did I miss this?

Of course he did, he tucked me in and kissed me g'night too. You jealous som'bitch!

Comment

• Nominated for 5 Oscars. That is pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Nominated for 5 Oscars. That is pretty impressive.
                            It was a good movie, I can't deny that. But I'm a big Tarantino fan.

Comment

• Decaprio got snubbed though

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Decaprio got snubbed though
                                He was good, but you expect him to be good. I think the role just didn't have the acting substance necessary for him to win an oscar. He was happy, he was angry, he got killed, that's about the whole role summed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X