Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    Unlike Buzzo from DFWM...
    That's my defacto source of hollywood information.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      In truth he's Perez Hilton.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Can you smell what I'm cooking buzzo?
        "I've been out in the desert, training with the Triantulas!"

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        And Jason Statham wouldn't have been a fit for this role... There were no car chases or girls he could personally rescue
        Instead of JS, they needed the great Liam Neeson.
        Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        In truth he's Perez Hilton.
        I'm so glad I can go to sleep at night and not who that person is on this world.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
          That Google is a bad sumbitch, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ZEeYcSb6M
          That was a hoax preformed for Waltz birtday. How about you do more research?

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I dont trust them, theyre just a small step above theonion.

Leonardo Decrapio sucked, I wanna see someone like Kevin James or Steven Seagal take on his roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            That was a hoax preformed for Waltz birtday. How about you do more research?

I dont trust them, theyre just a small step above theonion.

Leonardo Decrapio sucked, I wanna see someone like Kevin James or Steven Seagal take on his roll.
            I was waiting on you to verify the information. Without you, I wouldn't know who to believe.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Golden Globe for best screenplay for Tarantino and Best Supporting Actor for Waltz.

Comment

• I enjoyed this movie. I especially liked the eye-hole/mask scene and when they got to the saloon.

Comment

• Loved it

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    I enjoyed this movie. I especially liked the eye-hole/mask scene and when they got to the saloon.
                    Same, that was one of my favorite parts as well. It reminded me of another scene from another movie or show I can't pin down, but it seemed extremely familiar.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• to me it was almost a Blazing Saddles-type moment

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        to me it was almost a Blazing Saddles-type moment

Completely agree. Great place for Jonah Hill to be used.

Comment

• We were cracking up. My girlfriend belted out a huge laugh the first time a guy asked " is that a ni663r on a horse" before she could get her hand over her mouth. Samuel l Jackson had me rolling

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            We were cracking up. My girlfriend belted out a huge laugh the first time a guy asked " is that a ni663r on a horse" before she could get her hand over her mouth. Samuel l Jackson had me rolling
                            I think me and the wife were the only white people in the theater (I live in Arlington) and I laughed at everything, had a good time, didn't sense any animosity throughout the whole movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              I think me and the wife were the only white people in the theater (I live in Arlington) and I laughed at everything, had a good time, didn't sense any animosity throughout the whole movie.
                              With Jamie fox and Samuel l Jackson having leading roles and not to mention the film consisting of a black guy killing the fuck out of a bunch of ignorant Slave owning racists, I think it's ridiculous any black celebrities gave spoken out against the film and the use of the n word.
                              Last edited by TEAMJACOB; 01-14-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X