No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st show of 3rd season has former DFW news anchor Ashleigh Banfield. She is a cousin of the executive producer.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
      1st show of 3rd season has former DFW news anchor Ashleigh Banfield. She is a cousin of the executive producer.
      She's on CNN now posing as a very uppity, staunch liberal. She also needs to eat a cheeseburger.

Comment

• Finished season 3. WOW!
        4 comes out on disc in June.

Comment

• i missed it watch this.

Comment

• Subscribing. Season five comes out in july I believe?

Comment

• It's been on Zune forever

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                Finished season 3. WOW!
                4 comes out on disc in June.
                torrents my friend.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I just picked seasons 1-4 up on hajji dvd. Show is very good, but hasn't absolutely amazed me until season 4. The finale blew my mind...

Comment

• So season 5 is going to be the last season, but they're showing it at two different seasons. This coming July, they'll air 8 episodes, then wait an entire fucking year to air the remaining 8.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      So season 5 is going to be the last season, but they're showing it at two different seasons. This coming July, they'll air 8 episodes, then wait an entire fucking year to air the remaining 8.
                      Gaaaaay! Why drag it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Gaaaaay! Why drag it out?
                        More money from ads, I would assume. That or to be cool like The Sopranos. Or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          More money from ads, I would assume. That or to be cool like The Sopranos. Or both.
                          Oh well. I have no expectations for this season anyway. No way they can top the last episode of last season.

Comment

• Same amount of money for adds, but two chances at winning awards and twice as long to find replacement programming

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Same amount of money for adds, but two chances at winning awards and twice as long to find replacement programming
                              I thought about that not two seconds after I posted it.

Comment

• I want a car wash.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X