No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next season will be them dealing with the DEA.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Just watched the last 2 weeks, I was pissed, my DVR deleted one and I should have had the last 3 weeks to watch! It was a good ending, but does leave ya wondering what the hell they will do next year.

Comment

• i watched episode 5-13 last night...

unfortunately for me some asshat spoiled the finale for me by posting a gif of the scene where gus walks out of the room after being blown up. he posted it in a general gif thread. asshole

great ending though

Comment

• Anyone else chuckle when they saw the Ron Paul sticker in Gail's notebook?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I did

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                Hahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahsaahahahahahahahahaha haha

Comment

• I just finished Seasons 3 tonight, just got done watching that episode, LOL. Glad I didn't see those spoilers before finishing up.

Yeah, the problem now is Mike, he'll either come after Walt and Jesse, or he'll join them - 50/50 as far as I'm concerned. Now, Walt and Jesse will build their own meth empire, seeing as all competition is now destroyed.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Independent, ad-free, uncensored comedy. Watch new episodes of Dimension 20, Um, Actually, Game Changer every week.

Comment

• I have heard about this show since it came out and have just watched the first three episodes. Looking good so far. I'll have season one done this weekend.

Comment

• Finished season 1 & 2. Starting 3 tonight. Walt is getting darker for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                          Finished season 1 & 2. Starting 3 tonight. Walt is getting darker for sure.
                          What about Flynn!
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Fuckin awesome show.

Comment

• I want that Lego set of the Winnebago as posted in the random pic thread. That was badass
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Im really sad this is going to be the last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X