• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
    U were rite? How u no?
    Google breaking bad season 5 stream

Comment

• SO how do you guys think it will end. Does he die from cancer, or get busted, or....?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
        SO how do you guys think it will end. Does he die from cancer, or get busted, or....?
        Both.

Comment

• I'm really stoked, just watched all the episodes again and I'm caught up.

It's very evident that they are transitioning Walt from a good guy to a bad guy. Also, especially in this last season, the writing appears to be forming a callus to the viewer, making him appear more and more foreign and self serving. I would suspect based on the writing that he is going to get busted, or he's going to die doing something noble as a last ditch redemption. What's great is you really don't know what's going to happen, unlike many other series.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think it will end with him on the run. His BIL will figure him out, have the chance to bust him but will give him the opportunity to run. Not before swearing to never stop hunting for him and bringing him to justice.....
            .....bro....

Comment

• BIL already figures it out in the last scene of season 5 i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                BIL already figures it out in the last scene of season 5 i think.
                We think he figured it out.Maybe Walt will turn it around some how? I tell you what, the end of that episode left me with my mouth wide open for like 2-3 minutes......
                .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  We think he figured it out.Maybe Walt will turn it around some how? I tell you what, the end of that episode left me with my mouth wide open for like 2-3 minutes......
                  And in the first minute of the next episode he dismisses it.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    And in the first minute of the next episode he dismisses it.
                    I could see that happening. While sitting on the John, he reads the writing in the book, it appears that he's making a connection, then says, "nah". I still think he finds out and let's Walt run free.
                    .....bro....

Comment

• Hank figures it out and pretends like he didn't see the book. Give it an episode or two and he will confront him on it. That is when he goes on the run and then I think it will roll back eventually to the beginning of S05E01 where he is picking up the M60.

I watched all 5 seasons straight through.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        Hank figures it out and pretends like he didn't see the book. Give it an episode or two and he will confront him on it. That is when he goes on the run and then I think it will roll back eventually to the beginning of S05E01 where he is picking up the M60.

I watched all 5 seasons straight through.
                        I think you're right. I couldn't see them starting the first episode with Hank calling him out. He'll either dismiss it, or he'll wait and check him out for a little bit to see what he's up to.

Also, Bryan Cranston was answering questions on reddit earlier today:

Comment

• Put a radio in today for a customer named Walter White.

Comment

• Originally posted by EW View Post
                            Put a radio in today for a customer named Walter White.
                            In an Aztec or new 300?
                            .....bro....

Comment

• At yesterday's San Diego Comic-Con Breaking Bad panel, Bryan Cranston shocked fans when he revealed that the man who was walking around the convention center wearing a lifelike Walter White mask was actually Walter White.

That is to say, it was actually Cranston cosplaying as his own character.

The actor went on to say that he had been chatting up unsuspecting fans while disguising his voice "in a higher register."

Cranston's co-star Aaron Paul noted that Cranston was "the most professional person I’ve ever worked with but also the most immature man I’ve ever experienced, as you can tell. Which is a beautiful combination."
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Mythbusters does Breaking Bad episode leaked!

Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X