Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    It bothered me more that he led them right to his stash with his cell phone, and by being so gullible with Jesse. When he got to the site and no one was there, he should have kept on driving and led them away from his cash. Right now, everyone in that firefight knows Walt is in that area for a reason.
    That's true. I didn't think about how Todd's uncle could be looking for cash now.
    03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      With the very sentimental phone call between Hank and psychotic wife I want to say Hank is done, however because this show is so well written, who the fuck knows... Lots AA12 buckshot everywhere and they all couldn't hit a bull's ass with a bass fiddle.
      This. I said out loud "no way in hell they could have missed with that many shells" to my wife when that happened.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• the more i think about it maybe a theme in the show is how the drug trade goes on regardless who is in charge...Gus takes out mexicans, walt takes out gus, todds crew takes out walt to end it and that is who walt has the gun going after because they took his money? If thats the case i think Walt breaks up gun fight and gets away then they go public with who he is...maybe

Comment

• lot's of theories in here lol.

just relax, and watch it all play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
            How could that not be where he buried?
            This^^^^^ Plus he gave Todd's people the coordinates that he had put onto the lottery ticket and they came right to him..

Comment

• Nazi's kill Hank and Gommy. Or they kidnap hank and kill gommy. Hank's ol lady panics and turns over the CD that Walt made stating he was a drug dealer for Hank. Goes on the run, gets the machine gun to kill nazis for either his family's safety or Hanks

Comment

• I havent read a single post in this thread. I am on season two, episode 13. This a great show.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I havent read a single post in this thread. I am on season two, episode 13. This a great show.
                  cool, you can join the other losers that are 4 years behind!

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    cool, you can join the other losers that are 4 years behind!
                    Yup. I'm a bandwagoner on this one. It is one show that does live up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                      Exactly! He shouldnt have fallen for it.
                      You know how you get smart people to fuck up? Get them really emotional. I know Walt felt like an idiot afterwards but it was too late.

Comment

• LMAO at trying to throw the plant through Ted's window.

Comment

• http://news.yahoo.com/breaking-bad-spinoff-feature-saul-goodman-204838826.html

Associated Press 3 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — AMC is calling Saul Goodman for a spinoff of the network's drama series "Breaking Bad."

AMC and Sony Pictures Television on Wednesday confirmed the long-discussed spinoff, which will feature the popular supporting character from "Breaking Bad" in a one-hour prequel tentatively titled "Better Call Saul."

Played by Bob Odenkirk, Goodman is the sleazy New Mexico lawyer whose clients include "Breaking Bad" antiheroes Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, who manufacture crystal meth.

AMC said the new series would focus on Goodman before he crossed paths with those drug czars. The network provided no further details.

The 50-year-old Odenkirk's credits include "Saturday Night Live," ''The Larry Sanders Show" and, paired with David Cross, HBO's "Mr. Show" sketch-comedy series.

"Breaking Bad" concludes its much-acclaimed five-season run on Sept. 29.

Comment

• I have a good feeling about the Saul spin-off. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

• History has proven spin off's from good shows have turned out awful, however because this character was so good it's worth watching at least the first couple of episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                I have a good feeling about the Saul spin-off. I'm really looking forward to it.
                                I hope you're right, because I certainly don't have high hopes for it. Then again, AMC has a pretty good track record, so you never know...
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X