No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It bothered me that they make Walt out to be a genius but he overlooks something as simple as checking for a GPS in a rental van.
    03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      I guess I'll go ahead and assume that at least Jesse, Walt, and Hank live.
      Jesse slipped out the chrysler during the firefight. I dont think he will make it very far in the desert. Why the didn't they pull their badges out?

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
        It bothered me that they make Walt out to be a genius but he overlooks something as simple as checking for a GPS in a rental van.
        It didnt have gps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          white power!!! Todd looked like a total fucking dipshit shooting that pistol.
          No kidding. I don't understand if that was just an oversight, or they wanted him to flap his arms like a Cornish game hen while pulling the trigger?
          Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          No way, Hank and Gomez are done for, unless there is some serious creative writing happening.
          It only makes sense. They are the only ones who know what is going on. Since we already know Walt survives, and I don't think Jesse will be taken out either. Maybe setting the scene for one last grandiose cook.
          Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
          Jesse slipped out the chrysler during the firefight. I dont think he will make it very far in the desert. Why the didn't they pull their badges out?
          Don't think it would have mattered either way.

Comment

• Kenny looks just like Pat McGurn from Road House.....

and Lydia gonna get raped by someone(s).

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              It didnt have gps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
              Exactly! He shouldnt have fallen for it.
              03 cobra

Comment

• In the middle of last night's episode, I tell my wife these few episodes have been a build-up snoozefest, last night episodes ends like that. Wow. I'm thinking these last few episodes are going to be epic.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                  It bothered me that they make Walt out to be a genius but he overlooks something as simple as checking for a GPS in a rental van.
                  It bothered me more that he led them right to his stash with his cell phone, and by being so gullible with Jesse. When he got to the site and no one was there, he should have kept on driving and led them away from his cash. Right now, everyone in that firefight knows Walt is in that area for a reason.

Comment

• Just finished season 4. Looks like I'll be caught up just in time for the series finale.

Comment

• They haven't found the money yet, who says that's where he buried it? That's where they did their first cook, I doubt he'd bury the money somewhere that'd Jesse would remember.

Comment

• Intersting, i think hank and gomez kinda have to survive this. Obviously it gets to be public knowledge that walt is heisenberg the fence around his house etc. Do not know how they would write in someone else figuring it out in 3 episodes with the grand finale probably taking two of those...

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                          They haven't found the money yet, who says that's where he buried it? That's where they did their first cook, I doubt he'd bury the money somewhere that'd Jesse would remember.
                          I hope you're right. It looked familiar to me.

Comment

They haven't found the money yet, who says that's where he buried it? That's where they did their first cook, I doubt he'd bury the money somewhere that'd Jesse would remember.
                            How could that not be where he buried?

Comment

Based on earlier episodes, I'm not sure Jesse EVER knew where they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Just finished season 4. Looks like I'll be caught up just in time for the series finale.
                                Good deal, man. Glad you're enjoying it.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X