No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like when Todd said to Walt, "Sorry for your loss". If there was an award for sick/creppy actors he would win it hands down.

Comment

• This episode was a kick in the gut. No more Schraeder Brau...
      Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I also agree that he knew they were listening, so he was especially harsh to keep Skylar out of trouble, but goddamn talk about not holding anything back!
      At first I thought he'd lost it and gone completely mad. But then the tears started falling and it would seem he is trying to get his family to hate him since he probably thinks he will never see them again. He wants to make it clear he is the one solely responsible for putting them in the position they're in now instead of having them feel guilty of rejecting him. He wants them to believe he is a monster. JMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        This episode was a kick in the gut. No more Schraeder Brau...

At first I thought he'd lost it and gone completely mad. But then the tears started falling and it would seem he is trying to get his family to hate him since he probably thinks he will never see them again. He wants to make it clear he is the one solely responsible for putting them in the position they're in now instead of having them feel guilty of rejecting him. He wants them to believe he is a monster. JMO.

I agree. At first I was thinking he had turned into a complete monster, but then I got it.

Comment

• He knew they were listening or he wouldn't have destroyed his phone when they hung up

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            He knew they were listening or he wouldn't have destroyed his phone when they hung up
            Yeah. I'm sure he learned his lesson after being tracked in the desert.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              This episode was a kick in the gut. No more Schraeder Brau...

And on top of it, because of the threats he made and the kidnapping, he knows they will be in some sort of witness protection...

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                Jesse nukes the lab on he and (re)Todd
                Not bad, but meth damon may know enough to see that coming.

Comment

• I would have loved to have seen Jessie get tortured by Todd a little bit.

Comment

• Has anyone mentioned the white coupe that lives down the street from Walt's house?
                    .....bro....

Comment

• Looked like it was sitting on Welds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Looked like it was sitting on Welds.
                        Lol. Damn car appeared for 5 seconds and I had to pause it to make sure I saw what I thought I saw...
                        .....bro....

Comment

• As many as 200 people cruise by each day to get a peek at the Alburquerque home where the high school chemistry teacher first got the idea to start cooking meth for a living

Kind of interesting if you're curious.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• anyone have a link to the online episodes?

Netflix only goes up to episode 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              anyone have a link to the online episodes?

Netflix only goes up to episode 8.
                              They cut the season in half to get more ad money.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                They cut the season in half to get more ad money.
                                those greedy capitalistic bastadges

Comment

Working...
                                X